some old corps photos

That IS Pete Emmonds and Fred Sanford...but thats Rocco Olivario( Kingsmen horn instructor) on the far right. Not sure who that is with the shades on his forehead. .... anyone know?

The guy in the shades is 67 lead sop Peter Aguayo (spelling is probably way off).

RON HOUSLEY

67 Kingsmen

..etc...

The Steelers started playing at Three rivers Stdium in 1970, so there's your window.

At 1st I was going to say this is not 3 Rivers, but I honestly don't know for sure. I know there's the emblem on the 50, but I don't remember the seats looking like this. However, 3 Rivers was one of those cookie cutter early 70's multi-purpose stadiums. The outfield bleachers actually split and rotated around to make room for the football field.

At 1st I was going to say this is not 3 Rivers, but I honestly don't know for sure. I know there's the emblem on the 50, but I don't remember the seats looking like this. However, 3 Rivers was one of those cookie cutter early 70's multi-purpose stadiums. The outfield bleachers actually split and rotated around to make room for the football field.

I checked Ballparks.com because I thought the same thing. The lower portion actually does look that way for football, andd they never had a logo down on Pitt Stadium turf anyway.

The guy in the shades is 67 lead sop Peter Aguayo (spelling is probably way off).

RON HOUSLEY

67 Kingsmen

..etc...

Spellings OK....I found Pete before our 2007 Rose Bowl gig....dunno if he watched it, tho. Three in his family were Kingsmen, starting in Troop 72...

Yes, the real soloist was behind the bass drum.

And I think that soloist was Al Chez, can anyone confirm?

SCV 82

vanguard82-5.jpg

vanguard82-8.jpg

vanguard82-7.jpg