some old corps photos

So this is a 2 parter 1) who is this senior corps, anyone know either player? and 2 - who did I set Zingali up with?

SeniorCorpandJuniorshowin80.jpg

The picture is definitely of the NY Skyliners. Zingali wrote for both the Bushwackers and the Sunrisers in DCA. I believe he wrote for Bush first so that might be who you set him up with.

Thank you so very much.  Believe it or not I knew it was an S for some reason, but went with the wrong "S"....50/50 chance!

Wonder if anyone knows who this is....I have to find the other senior pics.

I'm not sure if it was 81 or 82 at a senior show a corps played Crown Imperial, I believe I cried.....

The Sunrisers played Crown Imperial in 1982 I believe....

Another question - 1983 Manning Bowl-Who? No disrespect intended, I was shooting and talking, and not paying attention!  A senior photo will be next, another who? 

83ManningBowlHelp.jpg

This appears to be the Dagenham Crusaders from England who toured the east coast and competed at DCI Miami in 1983.

that looks like April second from the left. Am I right? God I haven't spoken to her in 15 years!!!

that's her John...right on the 30 yd line

I'm very excited, I just found the negatives from 1983 in Miama...as the announcer said.....

Some are very funny, connecting rooms with George & Patsy, and 4 of us in each bed....I believe I'm the only one not a staff person in the pictures.

I got my first American Express card and one of the Bs said, go buy a plane ticket and stay with us...these are some really funny ones...

OK I'll get them developed, but meanwhile, here come some more pics...

On top is the "dead bird", many members thought that's what it looked like. For me, it was one of the most beautiful parts of Crown Imperial, the very soft part then at the 50- SNAP, :P the bird, I loved it in 75, and did it in 76....

75 Finals-Philly

Philly1975Finals.jpg

Very Very HOT :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Both you and Tansea just got the women in boots fetish...(I'm not saying thats a bad thing)

Oh by the way, The Lancers color guard had extremelt H - O - T women and I know first hand !! ( with all due respect)