some old corps photos

ya, it is.

Rich,

Is that Bill Geiman in the background on big bass? I knew him from Anaheim. We used to call him Tweedle.

That is Tweedle,...what a cool photo....memories of 79 are starting to return to me now....did you see the shot of Ty Tyler in one of the Bridgemen photos here?

Only corps members to win DCI 4times (up until '87)

4times.jpg

I am on the left, Dave Gibbs is in the center

Rich, are these just personal photos or are there more available from the Blue Devils?...sure would like to get ahold of some of those shots...the Kingsmen just put out about 100 of them that are available through xkingsmen.com

That photo was taken by a DCI photographer, I am not sure who, but they rounded us up before we did our encore.

That said, I have ton of photos that I believe are at my sister's house in Cali.

Here is one for byline and sarnia sam.... on a rare day off.sammytheslut.jpg

That photo was taken by a DCI photographer, I am not sure who, but they rounded us up before we did our encore.

That said, I have ton of photos that I believe are at my sister's house in Cali.

It's just that my kids are really wanting to see photos of me in the old days...any chance of possibly posting a few more? It would be greatly appreciated

Blue Devils had those scenicruisers from 1977 the 2 first were the Hound (became the blue who) but for me it was the Hound and the blue zoo (the drum bus) and the old 0-4 (became blue namu).

memories......the 0-4 was my bus during 79 season....it was the cool bus at the time, or so we liked to think so!

memories......the 0-4 was my bus during 79 season....it was the cool bus at the time, or so we liked to think so!

I think that in 1977 they try to change the buses name but I think did'nt work out ! I have friends how march in 86 and they were talking about the Hound, the Zoo and the 0-4. In 1976 we had 4 buses the last one was the Salty.In 1976 I was in the 0-4 we had so much room and in 1977 I was in the Hound who was the cool bus, well I think so. :P

Don't ask me why this suddenly came back to me; it just did. But was Joel's sister's name pronounced Jacinta? I really do think it's both of them, Joel's mom and sister, walking toward the buses in the background of that photo.

I have a beautiful up close picture picture of Mr. Alleyne. Is that who you're talking about, your DM?

I'll have to scan it in....it's the other page of the photos I put up of the corps, the page is just him.....