some old corps photos

Wow, you must have been sitting just a few rows higher than me on the 43 or 44 yard line!

and with a little color enhancement and sharpening from the trusty Mac, it's almost the very same picture, just a little to the right!

How amazing that technology brings people together from 27 years ago that were sitting literally feet away from each other! Cool!

DrumCorp007-1.jpg

DrumCorp007-1.jpg

Wow, you must have been sitting just a few rows higher than me on the 43 or 44 yard line!

I agree with G. Garrett, how cool it is that technology brought you, and these two photos, together after all these years! Same photo, I just tried playing around with the enhancement feature a bit more:

DrumCorp007-1.jpg

Nice Sue! Less green than I had in there. Bstar must be like: "What are they doin' to my picture!?!?" LOL :tongue:

In 1972 we where in that show too.When we can off the field the bottom of our bucks were loaded with tar from the race track surface.Aunt Nell, the lady who took care of our uniforms went ballistic. "WATCH THE WHITE PANTS, ROLL UP YOU CUFFS". Remember Mike?

She was still doing the same in 1985. Gotta love Aunt Nell!

She was still doing the same in 1985. Gotta love Aunt Nell!

I went to a show at Wm Paterson College back around 92...she was STILL there. I walked back to where she was and I could not believe she actually recognized me and remembered my name...and I had stopped marching 20 years before!