some old corps photos

why yes it is.  he was the mellophone soloist in celebrate in 1978.  having marched with him back then, i got to see a different side of mark.

b**bs Yes Kevin, tell him what he's won...lol.

Hey Kevin I was gonna e you and tell you to check out the pictures on the website, we're still working on some more and other things! :) Stay tuned! :)

b**bs Yes Kevin, tell him what he's won...lol.

Hey Kevin I was gonna e you and tell you to check out the pictures on the website, we're still working on some more and other things! :) Stay tuned! :)

Sorry I accidentally posted under my hubby's name...Oh well... :blink:

delooze005.jpg

Here's someone you may know who... :o

Photography by Jim DeLooze  :blink:

john2780, are we keeping a secret? If you don't want people to know which one you are, that' fine...I won't tell, and don't anyone else unless he wants to! :sshh:

:blink::worthy: Oow, I just remembered, in both 79 & 80, I passed you during one part of the show and we were able to make many X rated faces at each other. G rated as well, but mostly X. ^0^

john2780, are we keeping a secret?  If you don't want people to know which one you are, that' fine...I won't tell, and don't anyone else unless he wants to!  :sshh:

:worthy:  :blink:  Oow, I just remembered, in both 79 & 80, I passed you during one part of the show and we were able to make many X rated faces at each other.  G rated as well, but mostly X. ^0^

OK Ok its me Tiny, But I afraid what people might sya when they see me on my knees near Sully. I had those white jackets in my basement for years. I thik we sold them to a waiter's consoritum.

OK Ok its me Tiny, But I afraid what people might sya when they see me on my knees near Sully.  I had those white jackets in my basement for years. I thik we sold them to a waiter's consoritum.

I knew which one you were, I wasn't gonna say, but I told Marc I was gonna bust him out! b**bs

delooze005.jpg

Here's someone you may know who... :o

Photography by Jim DeLooze  :blink:

People - wake up. John is on his knees because he is looking at the rifle to the left of the timp player - and dreaming. b**bs

People - wake up. John is on his knees because he is looking at the rifle to the left of the timp player - and dreaming.  b**bs

Hey not for nothin....But is that Tyrone sucking his thumb behind me to the right ???

Hey not for nothin....But is that Tyrone sucking his thumb behind me to the right ???

:blink:

That is indeed Tyrone, sucking his thumb, dreaming about getting back to the school! :P

After that first debacle on finals night in Denver in 77, we would never see the inside of a hotel on George Bs watch. I can't say I disagree with him! :blink:

Oh John, I'm so glad you're here! :blink::blink::worthy:

Sully ("ducky") is one of a few that can look phenominal with hair, or completely bald....oh that boy and the parties at the U of Lowell! Glad I could oblige and be the one! :angel: