some old corps photos

Not many Italians in your area huh? Sauce? :P

It's OK, you can called it what you want to!

Me, I'm mostly Scott-Irish with a wee bit of French, German and English and gravy is something you pour on spuds! My wife is half Italian, her Grandmother came to America from Italy at the age of thirteen, and owned an Italian restaurant in Spokane WA. and my wife says she always called it sauce! I just looked at a bottle of Ragu and it says pasta sauce! I’ve never heard the term tomato gravy, but always tomato sauce, maybe it’s more an east coast thing than an Italian thing. Oh well to each their own! :blink::blink::worthy:

man!!

You're all making me hungry for a killer dish of pasta.....sounds like there needs to be an east coast pasta recipe thread.....or something.....perhaps write up the recipe on this thread and interject a corps picture in the middle of the recipe (see....it's corps related).

I know how I make pasta........must be a Californian thing.....there's no gravy/sauce.

Quit talking bout it.....show the recipe! :P

man!!

You're all making me hungry for a killer dish of pasta.....sounds like there needs to be an east coast pasta recipe thread.....or something.....perhaps write up the recipe on this thread and interject a corps picture in the middle of the recipe (see....it's corps related).

I know how I make pasta........must be a Californian thing.....there's no gravy/sauce.

Quit talking bout it.....show the recipe!  :P

Hey now...

I'm a west coast Italian and I kick A@@ in the kitchen! My sauces are to frigg'n die for. All you need when you come to my house is your appetite and your tools.

Personally, you ALL sound funny to me...  :P

aboout face and eh???

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Lancerfi, please excuse my colleage for insulting your speach defect!!!

Wait a minute here, TUNA FISH AND RELISH!!! RELISH GOES ON HOT DOGS!!!

And by the way, it "aboot and EH"!!!!! B)

Where the #### did all the DRUM CORPS photos go??

This isn't a thread on cooking, IS IT? :worthy:

Edited by ODBC