some old corps photos

Kevin - there are a lot of photos in the yearbook as well. Do you still have your's?

I have a bunch of photos - very grainy film - prob 400 speed. Great pic of the Russian coach coming into the rink the morning after the US beat them. (Remember the bus ride up?) I took another photo an hour later as Herb Brooks and the US hockey team took the ice. Excellent pic of Morrow skating past me, Jack C and John M.

I do, I just have to figure out where I left it (I've moved like three times in the last ten years. I think my mum may have one. I have some pictures from our time off in the town, the Russia-Sweden hockey game, various other pictures. I'll drag them out and try to get them up next week. I do have the Congressional Record 9or whatever it was called) we all received from Ed Markey. I know where that is.

As far as the bus ride, do you remember when the 08 lost it's lights and had to travel between the 14 and 04 at night on a mountain road?? Also when the 04 kidnapped Hymie? Man it's all coming back now.

If you want we'd be glad to do a whole section on the website of the photos that you have. We have the equipment to do it properly and set it up for you. We've been wanting to do that we just don't have any pictures from any alumni of the Olympics.

So this goes for any alumni that wants to send us photos to fix up in photo shop or whatever you want us to do and will do a whole section on the website.  :)

Sounds like a plan.

Hey, could that be Green Bay kicking butt on the monitor??? I know our placekicker's # is 8!!!!! b**bs

sorry man, actually that is Green bay losing to Atlanta on Saturday Jan 3 2003. :(

the jets beat Indy 41-0 that same day :)

pay no attention to the date on the photo

edit for spelling

Edited by johnric