some old corps photos

Sam, I asked Dan and Mary and they said they were not in that picture. 

Ron, I also email Nancy every now and then.  She told me she was pregnant before everyone else.

Darla

nuh-huh! i had to translate it from hawaiian, but i got it! however, she was one of the first people i told when we found out i was pregnant!

jan

my kids took a photo with John2780 doing

LancerLegend, if you'd like, it would be fabulous if you could take any one of the pictures, make a Xerox copy and send it to me, I can then scan it and post it!

If you're interested, please PM me and I'll send you my address!

Nanc

I'm not sure what you're saying, but I have 3 - 94 yearbooks here, are you saying there's picture in our 94 book?  If so I'll go back and look again and post it!

The picture I remember and have is you alone in Alabama I think!

Did "Lydel" not march in 1981?

The pic with MD's head against my back is something gave me. After my "unveiling" people wanted a photo of my back. Did you ever hear of the photo Marla D took of me after finals? Can't be discussed here.

I am reasonable certain Lydel marched in 81. We only had a few changes in the snare line from 80 to 81. Frick and Frack (Ricky and Robert) can be seen in that photo - they only marched 81.

I just found my old 1982 yearbook from Montreal, great pictures of 1981, I will be posting soon! woo hoo! :)

I am reasonable certain Lydel marched in 81.

I am also reasonably certain, then the question is, if this is 81, where is handsome Ly-del? Just a thought....I'm going to the video now! :worthy: