some old corps photos

Look at Kingsmen (I think it's them-but I thought they were gone by then) with their backs to the corps on the field. Why weren't we allowed to do that? Hmmm <_<

I may be wrong, but I think that they are Les Chatelines DeLeval. (SP?)

oh my gosh, Felix. Your pictures are just...overwhelming! ^OO^

I appreciate you getting them up here very much!!

And how cool to see Mike "Tansea" ... did you all notice that he was ALWAYS either sitting

down, or in this case kneeling down? What's the deal, Mike? Did you actually ever CARRY

the instrument, or what? :P :P :P :P :worthy:

I usually had it carried for me by four ladies of nubile age, who also acted as my personal body guards. When the said photos were taken they had already taken up station on the periphery in order to ensure my safety. It's good o be king. ^0^

Look at Kingsmen (I think it's them-but I thought they were gone by then) with their backs to the corps on the field. Why weren't we allowed to do that? Hmmm <_<

That's not Kingsmen. It's Les Chatelaines, Laval Quebec, Canada in their older (cooler INHMO) cadet-style uniforms before they changed to the white firemen things they had in 1982. :worthy:

(edit for link)

Edited by ambassadorhorn

Aaaah....1985....when they looked like Hostess Cupcakes! :sshh:

Mailbu:

When I looked at that photo and the label "Crossmen", I thought, "Somebody's mislabeled THAT photo...ain't no way that's Crossmen!"

Oh my. :sshh:

Sally

Mailbu:

When I looked at that photo and the label "Crossmen", I thought, "Somebody's mislabeled THAT photo...ain't no way that's Crossmen!"

Oh my. :sshh:

Sally

Sally unfortunately that corps has gone through so many uniforms that we alumni have a hard time keeping up.

You should have seen the guard unis that year (1985)....then you would understand why they looked like a Hostess Cupcake. :sshh:

Malibu:

Got photo?

MARevere27thLancers1980WinterOlympi.jpg

27th Lancers @ 1980 Winter Olympics