some old corps photos

Hey Old Ohio Drum Corps - am I missing something? Please tell me these pics are from the middle 1970's? I don't remember the Kingsmen fielding a corps in 1984....or am I losing my memory?

Not sure about '84, buy I remember them being in competition during '82 and '83. Sop soloist played a beautiful solo in Evergreen that impressed me every time I heard it.

Not sure about '84, buy I remember them being in competition during '82 and '83. Sop soloist played a beautiful solo in Evergreen that impressed me every time I heard it.

According to corpsrep.com they lasted from 1969-1986.

See here;

http://www.corpsreps.com/corpsreps.cfm?vie...orpstype=Junior

Hey Old Ohio Drum Corps - am I missing something? Please tell me these pics are from the middle 1970's? I don't remember the Kingsmen fielding a corps in 1984....or am I losing my memory?

The Kingsmen did field a corps in 1984...go to xkingsmen .com and check out the multimedia photos section...then go to "The 80's"....they rarely get credit for those years

According to corpsrep.com they lasted from 1969-1986.

See here;

http://www.corpsreps.com/corpsreps.cfm?vie...orpstype=Junior

Actually, they date back to 63, the year the Anaheim Explorer Scouts split into the Vevet Knights and the Kingsmen.

Unfortunately, Corpsreps only lists years that they have info on....For instance, the Glassmen date to 1961(formed as the Maumee Suns), but you would never know it from that site.

Actually, they date back to 63, the year the Anaheim Explorer Scouts split into the Vevet Knights and the Kingsmen.

Unfortunately, Corpsreps only lists years that they have info on....For instance, the Glassmen date to 1961(formed as the Maumee Suns), but you would never know it from that site.

Folks who know can always e-mail them and correct or expand on the information they have. I've e-mailed them quite a bit of repertoire stuff for Oakland, and they've always been happy to receive it, and post it.

Folks who know can always e-mail them and correct or expand on the information they have. I've e-mailed them quite a bit of repertoire stuff for Oakland, and they've always been happy to receive it, and post it.
Definately! I've sent them a lot of stuff regarding the missing years for the Gmen. For those who don't know, the whole site depends on the input of the people out there to give them reps, scores, etc.... :)

CASantaClaraVanguard1986.jpg

How many remember the day in 1986 when the Russian Corps came to the US Open?????????

CASantaClaraVanguard19861.jpg

How about the KGB trying to sneek in illegal horns...........

CASantaClaraVanguard19862.jpg

No horn judge got near her squad.........