some old corps photos

Roma,

many graphics programs have a "one button fix" funtion where it fixes color, exposure, contrast and all that stuff, and that is especially good at fixing exposure and fading problems in old pictures. It can literally make an old photo look new.

Ive got ACDSee and Paintshop Pro which both have that. I can run your photos through that if you like.

Funny thing is, when I pick my photos from Photobucket, they look fine. It's only when they're posted do they come out fuzzy or too large.

I have Microsoft Picture It, and I have used it to clean up some shots. Can I fix these old faded photos even though the originals are faded?

WOW! Whos that Capitolaire in the back who's giving the camera the "come hither" look??

I think she's giving Scott the "come hither" look!

Yes, more Capitolaires pix.

:worthy::bleah::bleah::bleah:

Be patient, more on the way!

1972 Capitolaires

7984e0e3.jpg

Funny thing is, when I pick my photos from Photobucket, they look fine. It's only when they're posted do they come out fuzzy or too large.

I have Microsoft Picture It, and I have used it to clean up some shots. Can I fix these old faded photos even though the originals are faded?

Once youve posted the picture on photobucket, click on it to see its actual size. One of the editting functions will allow you to resize it 75, 50 or 25% of its original size. And you can do that and it will automatically correct the photos youve got here.

The one button fix function will even fixed the faded ones.

1973 Capitolaires

c5efb00d.jpg

Top Photo: 1st Baritones 1972

Bottom Photo: Horn Line 1973

f3f8d34b.jpg

Be patient, more on the way!

YOU SO RAWK!

YOU SO RAWK!

Thank you, thank you. There will be more coming. Probably this weekend. See, I don't actually make a living posting on here, and I'd better remember that and start doing something that makes me money.

Last one until the weekend.

Little Davey Ramthun, all of 15 years old, rookie year in the 1975 World Champion Madison Scouts.

LittleDaveyRamthun.jpg