some old corps photos

A couple more for now.

Cavies, Whitewater. Setting up the hot move:

UNTITLED15.jpg

And stepping over. And the crowd goes wild. Looks like the chimes are out of formation, though. They could use a dot book.

UNTITLED17.jpg

OMG those are great pictures!! And think how much that shot means to any of the guys that are IN that picture!!

I always lobby for Robert Pilot, who is always looking for Madison 1978 pictures. You know, none of us really took many pictures back then... we didn't really think about how much they would mean to us 30 years later.

But SOMEONE out there has a picture that Pilot would be so appreciative to have of himself back then (that goes for all of us, anyway, doesn't it?) so you getting these pics up makes YOU our new best friend, Tom. And anyone else who's old pictures are over at their parents house or in the attic... GET 'EM OUT!! It could be so important to someone to see again or to show their children.

what a pal what a pal!!!

Great stuff!!! And keep 'em coming!!!! :wink::wink::ph34r::ph34r::wink::ph34r::ph34r:

nice bald head there in the first one... nyuk nyuk!!

Edited by GGarrett

Any more '84 Sky Ryders?

Sorry, I didn't take pics of anyone in 84-my bro took a few pics in Atlanta which I'll post, but Sky is not amongst them. I have 81, 82, 83, and 86 pics of Sky, though. That's not bad.

Ladies and germs, in the next few weeks (or months) I hope to satisfy nearly everyone's mid-80s drum corps jones.

Please stay tuned...

This isn't an old drum corps picture but it may may be appreciated by some.

This is from the Freelancers alumni committee meeting in December this past year. From left to right are Terry Jones (1972 alumnus) Martha (76?-79? alumnus), myself (1991), Dan Hudson (1987?-1990), Parker Silva (Founder 1963), and the famous Carl Allison (1977-1984)

FreelancersAlumniCommitteeMeeting1a.jpg

WOW... you all look great (Especially you, Dave :ph34r: ) But how great to see Parker Silva looking good there! :wink: That is one of the names in drum corps history that is obviously easily recognizable, but also somewhat iconic as well. I remember seeing him in 1977 at DCI in Denver... quite a bit younger then, but so was I !!

Sorry, DAN is the hottie in that pic. Don't let other compliments fool you! :P

well I don't think I was using the same "criteria" as you apochness... but OK :wink:

Hey Tom, I love the Cavies pictures! I love that walk over on "Softly as I leave you".

Do you have any of us (27) from 85 or 86? :wink:

Thanks Geno...Always looking out for me

OMG those are great pictures!! And think how much that shot means to any of the guys that are IN that picture!!

I always lobby for Robert Pilot, who is always looking for Madison 1978 pictures. You know, none of us really took many pictures back then... we didn't really think about how much they would mean to us 30 years later.

But SOMEONE out there has a picture that Pilot would be so appreciative to have of himself back then (that goes for all of us, anyway, doesn't it?) so you getting these pics up makes YOU our new best friend, Tom. And anyone else who's old pictures are over at their parents house or in the attic... GET 'EM OUT!! It could be so important to someone to see again or to show their children.

what a pal what a pal!!!

Great stuff!!! And keep 'em coming!!!! :rolleyes::laugh::laugh::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

nice bald head there in the first one... nyuk nyuk!!

UNTITLED17.jpg

Yep!! I'm #2 FBD. :rolleyes:

Any more '84 Sky Ryders?

Hey, buddy--let me enjoy my 15 minutes of fame here. <_<

UNTITLED15.jpg