Crusaders Alive and Well

Hey Mike, have you been cut from the hornline yet this year?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if he keeps ragging on the yankees.

Hey Mike, have you been cut from the hornline yet this year?

mike linton just put my team down.....im quitting.....lol....

anyways,

anyone who has not heard constantine do "my funny valentine" on american...is missing out....big time...im attatched to this arrangement now.....

alright....organisciak, out.....

OK no more American Idol for you. BTW you're right about my funny valentine! awesome arrangement. another good one is in the movie The Company watched it saturday in the am and it was stuck in my head for the entire weekend. BTW still working on Friday. I have if off but I am having a hard time getting a hold of chandra. If you see her online. have her call me, Please

mike linton just put my team down.....im quitting.....lol....

anyways,

anyone who has not heard constantine do "my funny valentine" on american...is missing out....big time...im attatched to this arrangement now.....

alright....organisciak, out.....

I am very hurt by the way Mike just crushed the Yankees...I sure hope he doesn't like the Red Sox because then someone will get hurt...probably Joe cause I feel like it haha...well anyways i'm looking forward to camp this weekend, even with the non yankees fans...lol, well i'm out see you all this weekend

Edited by Jaegertpt

Yankee's are awesome and joey go to USF, they got a (future) big east team so you can watch SU games... JSU do you mean The Spirts from JSU, JSU or another

Oh Pleeeeease tell me you're not a red sox fan. Pleeeease for the love of god!!!!

I am very hurt by the way Mike just crushed the Yankees...I sure hope he doesn't like the Red Sox because then someone will get hurt...probably Joe cause I feel like it haha...well anyways i'm looking forward to camp this weekend, even with the non yankees fans...lol, well i'm out see you all this weekend

Hi guys,

I finally opened my own account. I actually have been using my son, Joe's (Albion NY Drumline).When I added my history to the signature I thought it looked kinda fishy for a 14 yr old to have played in corps since 1962.

Donny sent  the rest of the perc score for Life. WOW! 7/4 at 176 bpm, VERY intricate "time warps", etc. This is going to take some major comitment from all of the battery!

NEED BASS DRUMMERS!

See ya soon.

:music: It's about time an old pharte like you did SOMETHING!!!! and about Playing since 1962, I guess some people COULD look at it that way...anyhow an old friend with a busted leg says hey and I just had a hip replacement and feel like a kid again(remember the old blue ford van).. too bad you guys are so far...don't like traveling anymore...it happens with old phartes... but anyhow hope to see you along the sideline somewhere this summer b**bs

alright,

getting a bit back on topic....i mention i watched the yanks in a post...then mike lintonn has to start a rumble getting us off topic...lol...anyways...i am trying to look for trumpets to fill in those spots and i think we have that mello....that doesnt mean for everyone else to stop though....i would love to see more than those few spots maybe...the more the merrier...see y'all @ next camp......

Joey O.

What does Mike know??? He is still an Oriole fan!!!

It all goes back to when the Rochester Red Wings were the farm team for Baltimore. We saw some pretty good players go through Roch cha cha to become superstars. Names like Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson, Bobby Grich, Boog Powell....and many more played at one point in Rochester.

But that was when B more was a contender to win the AL east every year.

Donny