Crusaders Alive and Well

To jump on what joe said, Please have your drill cards filled out. I will personally be checking for them on Saturday. At this point it is about stepping up and being personally responsible for your own performance level. Great work this past weekend. joe is right we are proud of the hard work everyone is doing. Now go practice something.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note Motel 6 airport, way scary!

Motel 6 Airport...by the hour or for the whole night????You could have gone to the 490 or Gates Motel if you really wanted SCARY!!!!!

DA

I said that to joe on the way to practice sunday morning

What about the Caddilac hotel? If you want scary.

As for drill cards, I will have the staff checking them to e sure you have them!

what was wrong with the motel 6? i was right next to you guys and found nothing wrong, except for no clock, limited cable and TWO wake up calls!

Joe,

Just stay inside the room whatever you do...that way you won't know what is going outside of your room. It is one of those...where you can smell weed in EVERY hallway.

Anyway...we used to put our Erie guys at Gates Motel, they seemed to like it just fine, until Ralph put the quarter into the vibra bed. LOL

Donny

gotcha, and btw thanks donny for the kind words earlier

Little Joe...

you ask anyone who knows and they will tell you that I don't give kind words if they aren't deserved. You keep working hard...that way we won't have to make a decision that you will hate. It is up to you on bad you want it...

You deserved those comments...that is why I said it!!!

Now go crab!!!! to the backyard, boy...

Donny