Crusaders Alive and Well

Joe,

Just stay inside the room whatever you do...that way you won't know what is going outside of your room. It is one of those...where you can smell weed in EVERY hallway.

Anyway...we used to put our Erie guys at Gates Motel, they seemed to like it just fine, until Ralph put the quarter into the vibra bed. LOL

Donny

I stayed there once. It was really close to practice (across the street) and I really needed a bed. ;-)

Bad idea!

TAMMY

Edited by Dale Bari

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of drill charts. Do you think it would be a good idea to post the drill sheets on the crusaders member site. It may be good for people who don't make it to one of the practices. Especially the out of towners.

Matt C.

Speaking of drill charts...people better get their butts at practice to receive theirs. We are sooooo close to making history happen. We just need everyone at one practice together, dont you agree????

Donny

I have already taken care of those that are out of town. When they show up they will have their drill cards already written down for them. They'll just need to worry about the new stuff for that weekend. No go Practice something!!

Speaking of drill charts.  Do you think it would be a good idea to post the drill sheets on the crusaders member site.  It may be good for people who don't make it to one of the practices.  Especially the out of towners.

Matt C.

Exactly...

Go out in the back yard and practice playing and marching all day until Saturday, then you puppies belong to us....LOL.

DA

Speaking of drill charts...people better get their butts at practice to receive theirs.  We are sooooo close to making history happen. We just need everyone at one practice together, dont you agree????

Donny

I agree, the best way to get your drill is to be at practice, all the time!! Also when you are done with your old drill charts, I need them back, I have none left from before.

I am looking forward to a well attended, well planned weekend ahead.

Donny

Go out in the back yard and practice playing and marching all day until Saturday, then you puppies belong to us....LOL.

DA

oh boy now where puppies?? b**bs

what parade is it on sunday anyway?