Crusaders Alive and Well

Congrats Little Joe!!!

And congrats to our corps members for another great weekend. WE GO ON is sounding awesome with the revoiced parts and the drill accomodates the music very well.

WE HAVE SPOYS WE HAVE TO FILL!!!

2 trumpets, 1 mello, and a tuba, and a few more gyard people will make this a season to remember. Lets get em filled...

Donny

Hey those two girls are going to fill our spots for our trumpets. thats cool. :P All we need now is to get them up to the music. They did a great job on drill yesterday. GO CRUSADERS :blink:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Little Joe!!!

And congrats to our corps members for another great weekend. WE GO ON is sounding awesome with the revoiced parts and the drill accomodates the music very well.

WE HAVE SPOYS WE HAVE TO FILL!!!

2 trumpets, 1 mello, and a tuba, and a few more gyard people will make this a season to remember. Lets get em filled...

Donny

I second the motion from DA.

We had a great camp! Things look decent for this time of year! We dod still need some people though. We need to fill these spots ASAP. Email me with any names or numbers of potential members.

Great camp this weeknd. I'm looking foward to the long weekend this coming weekend. Please be prepared for any type of weather becasue as we saw Saturday and Sunday morning things can change really quick. BTW thatnks for the shirt again Matt. Oh and Joe your mom makes a mean bbq chicken. MMMM. Any who see you all their Saturday at NOON! Please have your cards done up to the end of the ballad. I will be checking again. This includes the drumline!!

Great camp this weeknd. I'm looking foward to the long weekend this coming weekend. Please be prepared for any type of weather becasue as we saw Saturday and Sunday morning things can change really quick. BTW thatnks for the shirt again Matt. Oh and Joe your mom makes a mean bbq chicken. MMMM. Any who see you all their Saturday at NOON! Please have your cards done up to the end of the ballad. I will be checking again. This includes the drumline!!

no problem i got your back.

Just so everyone knows, I am the one that realy insists on the drill cards. I hear allot of people say that we have never done them in the past so why do we need them now. My answer to thats is. "Insanity= Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different or better result. The cards are part of what I am talking about when I say "its the little things". If we take care of the little thing, then the big things take care of themselves. With that being said, I have drill in my hands all the way till the drum solo and let me tell you, it looks real good. We all should be very excited as to where this show is heading. Its is going to be a great year.

bump

Just so everyone knows, I am the one that realy insists on the drill cards. I hear allot of people say that we have never done them in the past so why do we need them now. My answer to thats is. "Insanity= Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different or better result. The cards are part of what I am talking about when I say "its the little things". If we take care of the little thing, then the big things take care of themselves. With that being said, I have drill in my hands all the way till the drum solo and let me tell you, it looks real good. We all should be very excited as to where this show is heading. Its is going to be a great year.

Just one thing to add with the drill cards...when I was in high school marching band, MEDINA of course, we had to do them every year. We won 3 years in a row, so they obviously helped somewhere down the line. They help...I guarantee it. It is an easy way to set yourself without having to bust out the huge pile of drill. And besides, Brian wouldn't tell us to do them if they didn't help us in the long run....So stop complaining and do them...lol

you heard me