Crusaders Alive and Well

Sunny and in the 70's both days this weekend...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word: SUNSCREEN!!!!!!!

i just got confiramtion that the show tommorw in the mall everbody is playing at bon ton. starts at 11:30. look foward to seeing you there :worthy:

cool

hey guys guesse what... Spirit is comeing to Albion, that is soo freaking cool.

Hey gang... I know it's Thursday night and everyone is sleeping BUT... Is anyone travelling near/through Jamestown? At this moment, I don't think I can get there Saturday to pick up Lorinda. I'm having transportation probs and if I'm even able to get me, Ashley, and Steve a ride, I won't have room for Lorinda in Jamestown. I'll know my transportation situtuation better tomorrow once my van is looked at but things aren't looking sunny and 70's for me at the moment.

yea joe,

pretty neat. they were supposed to stay in medina for drums along the waterfront but boston is instead.....thanks to scott ballard (thumbs down)..so far...but im sure that will change.... when that man starts to have a clue about any marching idiom or form of music let me know, he's clueless. on a lighter note, awesome weekend coming up. cleaning time already....woo....and some rewrites for the ballad....by the way....the staff is very proud of you so far so keep up the good work...

see y'all this weekend

Joey O.

Edited by joeyocorps

i just got more info last night. are flute quartet is pl;aying at 11:30 and the jazz band that im in is playing at 12:00. :blink:

man I can't wait. I already finished my drill cards up to the end of we go on. Hey it'll be a good week and I'm definitly planning on bringing alot of sunscreen.