Crusaders Alive and Well

I was just checking out the pics on the website... nice pics but I noticed two things... We all need to smile a little more. Everyone looks like this :huh: and like this :blink:

And another thing... I'm only in ONE stinkin' pic... way off in the background! Man! If anyone is looking for my pic, I'm standing in horn arc looking like this... :huh:

Soooo any takers on picking up Lorinda in Jamestown? I'm going right now to "hopefully" get my van back on the road. I'll keep ya's posted.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours to camp. God this is a looong day at work.Anywho see everyone tomorrow. ON TIME!!!!

i have like 2 yay

Hey to the Cru Crew....Have a great weekend. I know that the Copiague kids are truly psyched to get back up to rehearsal. Thats all I heard today......I'm looking forward to hearing the corps play in two weeks down here at Tanner Park on June 4/5.

Just a 30% chance of rain and maybe a t-storm in the afternoon. Still.... break out the sunscreen. It should be a perfect day for the work we need to get done.

I owe my wife a dinner and flowers or something cuz she's letting me take her car this weekend. Sooo yaaay for me. Still, if anyone can swing through Jamestown, Lorinda needs a ride.

See ya's in a couple hours!!

me and and my "dad" vibrato sr. aka. dave wright. we were missing are father/grandpa. aka. bill hoyt. aka grandpa vibrato. i was talking with dave this week and we are going to create a mini corp called the vibratoists mini drum and bugle corps. consiting of me dave and bill. b**bs B) . yeah right on. we are going to have try outs for anyone that wants to join. they have to have a very distink kind of vibrato. ^0^

Edited by vibratojr

Hey to the Cru Crew....Have a great  weekend. I know that the Copiague kids are truly psyched to get back up to rehearsal. Thats all I heard today......I'm looking forward to hearing the corps play in two weeks down here at Tanner Park on June 4/5.

thanks for the kind words, unfortunatly i wont be able to make it tothat camp because our MB has a show.

Speaking of our MB, we won Concert Band, Marching Band and Drumline..

Scores

Concert Band

North Collins HS 162

Marion HS 176

Albion 180.5

Pioneer 79.8

Lima Christian 87.8

Depew 88.4

Albion 93

Drum Line

Forestville 80

Akron 91

Albion 100 (awesome)

other honors, GRAND ACHIEVEMENT, BEST PARADE DRUM LINE.

Congrats Little Joe!!!

And congrats to our corps members for another great weekend. WE GO ON is sounding awesome with the revoiced parts and the drill accomodates the music very well.

WE HAVE SPOYS WE HAVE TO FILL!!!

2 trumpets, 1 mello, and a tuba, and a few more gyard people will make this a season to remember. Lets get em filled...

Donny

thanks, but we'd get our buts kick in Marching Band by your sons school, idk bout drum line...

Now to Cru, the drum line locked on right before the reviewing stand today to make it a great performance for the rush/henrietta'ers