Crusaders Alive and Well

There is a good chance that there will some TV footage taken this weekend for the promo spots on the June 25th show.  The school has connections because of their successful band program and I have been told they are trying to get something to happen along these lines.

So if you want to be on TV this weekend...be there!!!!

Donny

Joe!!!!!! Please bring a CLEAN towel in case they put you on TV. Watch your language and be nice to the Brass line. LOL

Have a GREAT weekend, my friend.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah make sure revlons hair isnt messed up :)

There is a good chance that there will some TV footage taken this weekend for the promo spots on the June 25th show.  The school has connections because of their successful band program and I have been told they are trying to get something to happen along these lines.

So if you want to be on TV this weekend...be there!!!!

Donny

I'll be sure wear clean underwear.... everyone please don't get in the way when they focus the cameras on me. I'm looking for my big break into tv... possibly a lead role in a Mentos commercial or perhaps a spot in a feminine hygiene commercial...a spot?? :angry:

Carl...don't forget... it's ON this weekend!

Gentlemen... (well, Carl and Jeff anyway)

Whatever is ON???? please remember that we have a VERY young corps this year and since there is only one bus...I hope you know how to act for the conditions.

Please keep in mind that these bus trips can't be like the T Birds. Those guys travel like the old senior corps used to party on the animal bus. :angry: I dont want to hear about Geritol being handed out on that bus....LOL

Donny b**bs

I am always nice to the horn line...JOE!!!!

As long as there is NO VIBRATO!!!!

Donny

DA, Carl claims he outscored me in the parade last week. He says it was the Red Bull that put him over the top. Soooo I'm just gonna have to show him up on the field this weekend. No worries about an aminal bus this weekend.... I plan to wash down my Centrum Multivitamin For The Terminally Aged with a glass of warm milk and get some quality sleep time. And Ashley, if you read this and call me a "relic" again... you'll be in SO much trouble! :angry:

Carl... you can't win... I'm a life long student of the mysterious eastern discipline of Tae Mae Shoos ... Therefore, I win. .... at least I won't trip anyway. :angry:

Gentlemen... (well, Carl and Jeff anyway)

Whatever is ON???? please remember that we have a VERY young corps this year and since there is only one bus...I hope you know how to act for the conditions.

Please keep in mind that these bus trips can't be like the T Birds. Those guys travel like the old senior corps used to party on the animal bus. :angry:  I dont want to hear about Geritol being handed out on that bus....LOL

Donny b**bs

DA,

i am pretty sure myself and jeff will take it easy and hide ourselves ..lol.... and besides we not ready for the BIG "G"....

as for it being on.... its an inside joke between jeff and me... :angry::wub:

DA, Carl claims he outscored me in the parade last week. He says it was the Red Bull that put him over the top.  Soooo I'm just gonna have to show him up on the field this weekend. No worries about an aminal bus this weekend.... I plan to wash down my Centrum Multivitamin For The Terminally Aged with a glass of warm milk and get some quality sleep time. And Ashley, if you read this and call me a "relic" again... you'll be in SO much trouble! :angry:

Carl... you can't win... I'm a life long student of the mysterious eastern discipline of Tae Mae Shoos  ... Therefore, I win. .... at least I won't trip anyway. :angry:

ok jeff...thats it i am bringing a whole CASE of red bull........and a bran muffin so look out....or better yet , a whole bag of GREEK BURGERS....

Hey Carl... I think we make DA nervous... I'm feelin a little guilty. Maybe we should be responsible, grown up, adults this weekend... what do you think?

Does anyone have directions to Westmar Plaza off of the 490?