Crusaders Alive and Well

from what i understand it was still in tune..and it can be done WITHOUT "VIBRATO"......LOL

You and I are going to have a 'snore off' to determine who is the loudest and most in tune.

Great weekend everyone, and WOW what a long one!!!

WE GO ON!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and I are going to have a 'snore off' to determine who is the loudest and most in tune.

Great weekend everyone, and WOW what a long one!!!

WE GO ON!!

Carl, I love ya but I am going to have to put my money on Brantley for this one.

Yes, this weekend was great. we did acomplish alot and are heading in the right direction. We still need more tuba players.

Time marches on and so do we.......WE GO ON!!!!!

Brad has the bass clef thing going for him, with plenty of volume. But Carl has noises that are really foul sounding from what I heard the other night. Regardless I wont be near either one of them again. I need sleep, and that is impossible around those guys.

DA

Brad has the bass clef thing going for him, with plenty of volume. But Carl has noises that are really foul sounding from what I heard the other night. Regardless I wont be near either one of them again. I need sleep, and that is impossible around those guys.

DA

man........... :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: thats low

Ya know...we all need to thank Tyrell for the use of Hope Hall on weekends though. We kept everyone in one spot all weekend allowing us to get some quality rehearsal in and keep most people there for the parades as well.

Donny

Hey Matt,

Check out page 21 of DCW!

Hi Guys,

Could any of you Erie-ites give me directions to the stadium from Buff? We're going to the DCI show tomorrow. I've been there a hundred times but thought it would be better to get some good directions rather than wander around Erie. Thanks

Hi Guys,

Could any of you Erie-ites give me directions to the stadium from Buff? We're going to the DCI show tomorrow. I've been there a hundred times but thought it would be better to get some good directions rather than wander around Erie. Thanks

ok...

take I90 to the state st. exit

take a right (twords erie), stay on this road.

the stadium will be on your right on 26th st... there is parking there right before you get to it next to the tennis courts.... i will probablly be there.

Edited by Carl_Stadler