Crusaders Alive and Well

*does his best litttle english begger boy impression*

Please sir may I have some more?

In all seriousness, we do need more Tuba's, the current count of 3 on the field just isn't do it. We have spots in the music where 6 tubas would sound amazing (thank you DA). But we can't do it justice with 3 tubas.

That's it, Kelly is marching Tuba.

harg

Ok folks, have a good Friday, and lets Rock the House this weekend!

WE GO ON!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you heard me on bari this past weekend i guess i would be great at tuba too. Sarcasm off! Anywho see everyone tomorrow, some tonight!! Safe travels!

*does his best litttle english begger boy impression*

Please sir may I have some more?

In all seriousness, we do need more Tuba's, the current count of 3 on the field just isn't do it. We have spots in the music where 6 tubas would sound amazing (thank you DA). But we can't do it justice with 3 tubas.

That's it, Kelly is marching Tuba.

harg

Ok folks, have a good Friday, and lets Rock the House this weekend!

WE GO ON!!

thank you very much!! that post was from my dad, and i will print out that info!! Looking forward to a great DCI show.

If you had directions? why did you end up at east? it was quite confusing to see you there.....lol... not to mention watching you go a different way then i told you... thank you for the stress....lol :P

If you had directions? why did you end up at east? it was quite confusing to see you there.....lol... not to mention watching you go a different way then i told you... thank you for the stress....lol :P

because we got to the stadium, and asked the Cadets guy what street they where practicing on. He gave us the total oposite directions needed. We arrived at east and you told us where cadets were practicing. We got there any way. so its not important how.

Alright let's have a good weekend and get a lot accomplished. Looking forward to a day filled with hard work tomorrow. Let's just do what we have to, and for god sakes...let's just be human. See everyone tomorrow, and some tonight.

Matt(human)

Ok I will be human...

as humanly possible.

Donny Human

i like that name... the Joesaders

i like that name... the Joesaders

Saturday bump for CRU!

See yinz' next week!!