Crusaders Alive and Well

Add 10 more pushups Lancaster...

You are up tio 30 right now...any more posts of any kind today will cost you another 10 per post. Maybe now you are starting to understand.

Please anyone reading this...this boy just dont know.

Our goal has been established a long time ago, maybe lancaster missed it...but are going to work as hard as we can to make finals. That is a goal for us. There are no specific corps that we have ever mentioned, just try as hard as we can to get back in the Sunday night show. we have made that clear to everyone in our corps. Maybe Lancaster missed it because he was doing ...

PUSH UPS!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are up tio 30 right now...any more posts of any kind today will cost you another 10 per post. Maybe now you are starting to understand.

Our goal has been established a long time ago, maybe lancaster missed it...but are going to work as hard as we can to make finals. That is a goal for us. There are no specific corps that we have ever mentioned, just try as hard as we can to get back in the Sunday night show. we have made that clear to everyone in our corps. Maybe Lancaster missed it because he was doing ...

PUSH UPS!!!!!

GREAT POST, JOE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dukecornwell

Joe...

This kid will do the push ups too, believe me on that one...

signed

Joe

Congrats Cru on your great showing at Copiague. I was just thinking last time Cru took the field was when I was in finals....

Anyways, I was sitting in the Fredonia State Library yesterday as I am a Band Camp Counselor here this week, and who happens to walk by but Mr. Ben Dover ^_^ He is here finishing up his Master's this summer.

Good luck and hope to see some of you soon!

thanks!

PUSH UPS!!!!!

ill take another ten for this, although i dont see what posting on a website has to do with corps. maybe the CRU goal is to make finals, and i am behind that 110%. what im saying is that MY personal goal is to prove myself to others who dont think i am good enough for to be here, and that i am for real(*cough* donny *cough*). im starting to think that some of you are out to get me, and i just want you to know that ill be in the corps world for many years to come. on a positive note, lets go cru, we're gonna do great this weekend. Oh, and donny, i DO know... a lot more than you think. lol, im just messin with ya

WE GO ON B)

what im saying is that MY personal goal is to prove myself to others who dont think i am good enough for to be here,

that sounds familiar! B)

Joe and Sean,

No one in the staff of this corps does not want you to be here. We do give you both a hard time alot but some times it is deserved. Believe me, you guys do not know what goes on behind the scenes. If you believe that we are to hard on you, you would be surprised.

Joe, we never said we did not want you or that you werent good enough to be with us. We had some concerns with you being able to pick things up after all the camps you missed this spring. You did in fact proove us wrong. Alot of people youre age cannot catch up after that and we were going off of our experience in the past. We werent out to get you. Again....Good job Joe, you parents should be and are proud of you.

Sean, we pick on you because you leave the door open. one thing you willl learn in this activity...especially with Myself and DA, dont give us the opportunity to get ya...WE WILL!!!You are a godd kid also and you are doing a good job. Niether myself or Donny ever said or thought that you were not good enough to be here.

Donny, Did I cover everything?....LOL

Yes Sir.........WE GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe, we never said we did not want you or that you werent good enough to be with us.

Yes Sir.........WE GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no, not you guys, and not nesesarraly from this corps either, dont worry.