Your favorite uniform

Hey look that's uncle walt in front of the corps. I marched with him in bluecoats, and I believe he is currently on the visual staff at Pacific crest.

John,

I noticed that was Walt when I first saw it too.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anaheim Kingsmen - case closed!!

http://xkingsmen.com/frames.html

You'll be happy to hear that both the Kingsmen Alumni and the new junior corps will be sporting exact replicas of the old Kingsmen uniform. The Alumni corps' guard will also wear the original guard uniform consisting of the Kingsmen blue battle jackets, long skirts and black riding boots. The first appearance of both corps won't happen until the summer of 2007.

You'll be happy to hear that both the Kingsmen Alumni and the new junior corps will be sporting exact replicas of the old Kingsmen uniform. The Alumni corps' guard will also wear the original guard uniform consisting of the Kingsmen blue battle jackets, long skirts and black riding boots. The first appearance of both corps won't happen until the summer of 2007.

Wow this is great news. I cant wait to see both units.

Aaaahhhh. Anaheim guard uniforms.

That there is one bad mamajama drum line, but I have to say I've never been a big fan of the Spanish look in corps. First time I saw the picture of the Xmen's Spanish unis in DCW while we were on tour back in 85 I literally screamed and dropped the paper, I thought they were so inappropriate.

I still like this uniform.

1977LaPalma-33.jpg

Hey Gaba,....that's 1977 La Palma Stadium show in good ole Anaheim.....notice how the uniforms blend in to the sky....what a beautiful day that was......I'm also in this shot with the baritones......post the photo if you can,....I don't know how :P

Hey Gaba,....that's 1977 La Palma Stadium show in good ole Anaheim.....notice how the uniforms blend in to the sky....what a beautiful day that was......I'm also in this shot with the baritones......post the photo if you can,....I don't know how :P

1977LaPalma-31.jpg

1977LaPalma-26.jpg

Hey Felix, which one are you?

I just love this shot

1977LaPalma-20.jpg

GABA

Edited by GABA

there posture is weird... kinda leaned back, but it's uniform. was it meant to be like that?

~>conner

there posture is weird... kinda leaned back, but it's uniform. was it meant to be like that?

~>conner

Camera angle.

GABA