Live From Citrus Canker Bowl

Since you are so quick to judge maybe you should sign up to be one.

I just might do that!

Are you upset that I didn't like your corps? This is a review forum... :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging ?? Umm, where is she judging ?? what score did she give ?? what caption is she judging ?? :rock:

Sheesh......I think even a fifth grader can grasp the concept of writing a REVIEW, you know, stating your opinion and impressions based on how YOU felt about what YOU saw...for all to either read and embrace, read and dismiss, or ignore totally...but the bottom line, its the reviewers opinion, not the "judges" opinion, she isnt judging, she is being kind enough to tell us who werent there what SHE thought of what was on the field.......get it ???

So, Magic mom, were YOU there ?? care to write us a review, or do you just criticize others for having the guts to lay it on the line the way they see it ??? :rock:

~G~

I wondered what happended and why Lancerlady is speaking so negatively about Magic when last year she defended Magic's efforts to people who sounded just like she did about last night? I know she may have had ties to the Magic last year or did. Did someone at Magic upset you last year Lancerlady?

My mother always taught me when you don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all..... You could have just said you liked the logo in the drill and stopped there......you have a right to your opinion however.

Enough said. Let the progress speak for itself in time.

Magic Fan

Why can't everybody just stop bagging on everybody else and read someone's review for FACE VALUE, appreciate it, and MOVE ON?

:rock:

Stephanie, fabulous review....and thank you for it. :)

If you don't like Twisted Nerve (whistling) think of it more being hypnotic then relating it to Kill Bill. If you haven't seen Kill Bill, the song was played in the most peaceful part of the movie. The assassin's in a coma and nobody is being killed. It gives me a feeling of being in a dream after you just got knocked out with little tweety birds flying around your head. It goes along ideally with the show's concept.

I don't quite know who that comment was aimed at, but if it was the author of this review, it's inappropriate. This part of DCP is where those of us who observe a show get to give our impressions. Take them for whatever you will, it's the classic morning-after critic's commentary (an early scene from Mel Brooks' "History of the World" comes to mind).

Unlike some, Lancerlady has a good grounding in this activity. I re-read her comments about your corps and it's basically what I said when one of your administrative folks asked "what did you think?" at the hot dog stand. I see no ill will or disregard for the members' hard work in any of the comments.

The "idea" of it. I guess I should've clarified that. :)

Was Cavies whisteling last year pretentious?

at least the cadets whisteling is part of the original peice.

Pot meet kettle.  And on you're second post.    :P

Please move on. Why are you trying to stir up something? As some have said it's just my review on here.

Thanks for the comments.

I will not get into the business of why I have no affliations with Magic . I learned my lesson last year and I will not defend any corps any more. Geez I can't win for losing, if I take up for them I got yelled at and if I say something someone doesn't like I get misunderstood. :sshh:

As someone already said, it's a review of my opinions, pm me if you have a problem. Other wise go somewhere else with your attempt at trying to attack me for my opinion.

Edited by Lancerlady

Was Cavies whisteling last year pretentious?

at least the cadets whisteling is part of the original peice.

No, Cavies whistling was brilliant last year to me. If you have a problem with my opinion, pm me about other wise move on.