Live From Citrus Canker Bowl

Why can't everybody just stop bagging on everybody else and read someone's review for FACE VALUE, appreciate it, and MOVE ON?

:rock:

Stephanie, fabulous review....and thank you for it.  :)

Thank you sweetie, I appreciate that! :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people bash like that. It would be one thing if Lancer made some kind of derogatory remark like 'they suck', but she didn't. Opinions are what we're reading here! You've got to be able to express your opinions without someone bashing you, otherwise, no one will post reviews....and then what would we do? The unthinkable, we'd have to go to shows ourselves!

STOP SUCKING!

DW

Yeah I don't always agree with LancerLady but a review is a review. I like her attitude though dealing with her critics..... "That's my story and i'm stickin to it" :P

I was surprised to see an attack on Lancerlady. She's one of the nicest people on here. Man, if she gets attacked, we're all in trouble. Nice review Stephanie! :)

I've been getting attacked all weekend, by The Cadets fan who know I don't personally like their show and other wise. But Oh well. I realize some are as passionate as I am. I used to take it so personal but now I know how to brush it off. If it gets too out of hand though I just "hit the button." It's all good though. Most have even apologized to me. :)

Thank you for all your kind words. I am not gonna let a few run me off...

"Nobody ever said it was easty to be a Lancer"..is a TRUE motto..:)

Edited by Lancerlady

My mother always taught me when you don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all.....

That would be fine in something other than a "review" forum. However, the guidelines for reviews aren't that they be all happy and shiny. There will be negative comments as well, because that's part of what a review is; the writer reviews the performance, giving his or her opinion on warts, gems and all. The purpose of these review forums is to allow people to post their opinions. If you have a different analysis of the show, then you should offer that rather than critiquing someone else for offering hers . . . and offering it in a forum which not only welcomes these opinions, but requests them.

Judging ?? Umm, where is she judging ?? what score did she give ?? what caption is she judging ?? :rock:

Sheesh......I think even a fifth grader can grasp the concept of writing a REVIEW, you know, stating your opinion and impressions based on how YOU felt about what YOU saw...for all to either read and embrace, read and dismiss, or ignore totally...but the bottom line,  its the reviewers opinion, not the "judges" opinion, she isnt judging, she is being kind enough to tell us who werent there what SHE thought of what was on the field.......get it ???

So, Magic mom, were YOU there ?? care to write us a review, or do you just criticize others for having the guts to lay it on the line the way they see it ??? :rock:

~G~

Yes I was there