Current Standings

I have a question, how many are in the finals for division 2/3, like division 1 has the top 12, how does division 2/3 work?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, how many are in the finals for division 2/3, like division 1 has the top 12, how does division 2/3 work?

It's the Top 12 as well, Div. II/III combined.

Grand Finals consists of the Top 3 Div. II and the Top 3 Div. III, as well as the next 6 highest scoring corps regardless of division.

P.S. - Hi Stephanie! lol Long time no talk...

When is/were the Academy done?

denver was academy's last competition for 2005

denver was academy's last competition for 2005

Hi Emma,

It's certainly was expected to see ACADEMY's final score of 83.450 from DATR over taken by East Coast power SPARTANS with a 84.250. The Spartans, are only the first of others like ECJ and Cal's FEVER who'll now overshadow ACADEMY as they continue on to Foxboro for finals.

Certainly, Arizona's ACADEMY, undefeated 16-0 record, over the course of its first two (limited run) seasons, and an excitingly bright future and possible 2006 tour to finals in MadCity, takes some of the short term sting out of having to watch from the sidelines.

Forgive me if I'm a little :(

OK, I'M OVER IT...TO THE REST OF YOU FOLKS HEADED TO BROCKTON AND FOXBORO, MA :worthy:

as a former member of academy, i'm sad to see it also, but it was a fabulous season for them :) :worthy:

as a former member of academy, i'm sad to see it also, but it was a fabulous season for them :) :worthy:

Indeed it was. Had they been able to make the trip, it would have been interesting to see what would have happened. My personal opinion is that it would have been a close score with the Corps that was "on" that carrying the night. We'll never know. Hopefully next season they'll be able to make the trip to Madison and we can all enjoy an East meets West night. Honestly, congrats on a season to be proud of.

Go Spartans!!!!!

Can I Get an:

OC!

OC!

OC!

Knock em Dead!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

It's gonna be tough to catch ECJ and Spartans and the like, but just keep on pushin all the way to New England!!!

Shawn

Edited by oc1

I don't care what happened in CT...ECJ is finally where it belongs. Let's hope they keep it alive to bring home the first World Champ title since 1998!