Dallas

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown got a 17.2 in percussion?

Did they magically get clean all of a sudden?

I would lean towards an "off" night in Louisiana on Wednesday night.

If you don't play the book, Jeff Prosperie will hand you your lunch microwaved! Especially after mid-July.

Edited by victorcoly

From what I've heard on the APDs, I can't wait to see SCV's show live though.

yah, the show rules. :) everyone should see it rather than keep opening threads about how they're having a bad year :P

Wow, these scores are amazing. Great night for the Ohio corps for sure. Way to go.

Also, we need to mention that BD's score is fantastic for having only competed a few times since returning from Europe. Certainly the Blue Devils will have a contending show as always. Can't wait to see you guys.

And to the Bluecoats: Whoah!!!! Nice job. Great score, but more importantly you are stacking up with one of the best ever in the activity. It is always an honor to be right there with a corps like the Blue Devils. Smell the roses a bit, but keep pushing.

Crown must be amazing. They are really coming on as well, and the Blue Knights and Glassmen are right there, poised to make a move if they can clean. But, I will say this. SCV may have scored lower than they would like to, but nobody should rule out the pride and talent that every member of that corps brings to each show. They will bust their butts from now until finals, and they are very capable of making a big move.

I do think the Bluecoats are looking at a potential top 5 finish, but Madison and Phantom still stand in their way. They will have to take one of those two corps, and that will not be easy.

At this point, I still see Cavaliers, Cadets, and Blue Devils and the top 3, but the next three are very close to the top 3 (Phantom, Madison, and Bluecoats). This will definitely be fun and one heck of a finish this season.

Jonathan