Dallas

And to the Bluecoats:  Whoah!!!!  Nice job.  Great score, but more importantly you are stacking up with one of the best ever in the activity.  It is always an honor to be right there with a corps like the Blue Devils.  Smell the roses a bit, but keep pushing.

Smell the roses a bit? I think Canton will be planting rose bushes all the way to DCI Finals!!!

:)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^OO^ Blucoats!

Their musical ensemble is essentially tied with the Blue Devils! :huh: Wow!

Great job!

That means, if they had the GE & M&M scores, and whatever other captions there are these days, Bluecoats are contenders.......FANTASTIC!

Let's hope they can deal with the pressure of the next few weeks as well as the finals night performance....and most importantly, improve upon this seasons spectacular success.

Congratulations Bluecoats!!!!!

Edited by bd5times

Here's something to consider: Bluecoats as the Percussion Caption winner on finals night. They have beaten everyone in the top 6 (minus PR, we'll see on Saturday) in drums this year (some, rather handily) and they don't appear to be fading, rather gathering steam. I know there's still a few weeks left but I think it's a real possibility. Man that would be an incredible incredible feat for the Bluecoats.

Mike MacIntosh, his staff, and those great Bluecoats percussionists: :huh::huh::worthy:

Here's something to consider:  Bluecoats as the Percussion Caption winner on finals night.  They have beaten everyone in the top 6 (minus PR, we'll see on Saturday) in drums this year (some, rather handily) and they don't appear to be fading, rather gathering steam.  I know there's still a few weeks left but I think it's a real possibility.  Man that would be an incredible incredible feat for the Bluecoats.

Especially considering all those years when the brass section was the corps' pride and joy... :huh:

Here's something to consider:  Bluecoats as the Percussion Caption winner on finals night.  They have beaten everyone in the top 6 (minus PR, we'll see on Saturday) in drums this year (some, rather handily) and they don't appear to be fading, rather gathering steam.  I know there's still a few weeks left but I think it's a real possibility.  Man that would be an incredible incredible feat for the Bluecoats.

Mike MacIntosh, his staff, and those great Bluecoats percussionists: :huh:  :huh:  :worthy:

w/Stp:

Can you imagine how excited the drumline and hornline must be (as well as staff and color guard)?

That corps is probably the most excited corps out there right now......

Fun times....hope they realize what they are experiencing and taking it all in.

Actually - I JUST hung up the phone after talking to a couple former students who are marching with Bluecoats. Of course it was hard to hear because of the cheering and celebrating but they know their work is ahead of them. They sound pretty focused and DETERMINED to tear the AlamoDome to the ground. The staff is doing a great job of keeping them on track and they are having great rehearsals.

In short - they are on fire ...and hungry.