1. Cavies

2. Crown

3. Boston

4. Scouts

5. Bluecoats

6. Blue Devils

7. Phantom

8. Cadets

But I'm sure all the anti A&E ppl will take their vengence out on Cadets since the Cadets are the only ones using A&E. :beer::beer: :sshh: <**>

Cheers, :huh:

Sean

w/Stp:

I do not get a pop up window....

can someone help me figure out why it's not working? Or is anyone else having this issue as well?

Usually my pop up blocking junk ASKS if I want to allow the pop up if one occurs.....but I've got nothing.

Help? :sos:

Here is the current DCP performance order (1=performs first)...of those who posted thier vote:

1. Blue Devils

2. Cavaliers

3. Bluecoats

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Cadets

6. Madison Scouts

7. Carolina Crown

8. Phantom Regiment

I voted from more than one email address and put Cadets & Cavies on first simply because they perform towards the end of any given show- I think it would be fun to shake things up a bit. The rest are random selections.

Cadets (first)

Cavies

Madison

Phantom

Devils

Crown

Boston

Bluecoats (last)

and

Cadets (first)

Cavies

Devils

Madison

Boston

Bluecoats

Crown

Phantom (last)

I'll tell you guys this....anyone planning to come to Murfreesboro next week better be prepared to MELT. Temperature today right at 100 degrees.

when all is said and done the cadets will rise to the top. why do people trash them so much they are really good this year.remember they are kids like all other dci corps.

when all is said and done the cadets will rise to the top. why do people trash them so much they are really good this year.remember they are kids like all other dci corps.

Why do we keep insisting on having this feel-good, mushy, everyone-is-great, they're-all-kids-out-there attitude within this activity? Ask yourself the last time you said to someone "Oh you shouldn't bash college football team X, they are kids out there like other college teams."

With DCI going more towards the mainstream with its ESPN2 Debut this year, I would think viewers would WANT more of the standard sports-style cheering that goes on.

[steps Inside Asbestos Box]

Just my $.02.

Why do we keep insisting on having this feel-good, mushy, everyone-is-great, they're-all-kids-out-there attitude within this activity?  Ask yourself the last time you said to someone "Oh you shouldn't bash college football team X, they are kids out there like other college teams."

With DCI going more towards the mainstream with its ESPN2 Debut this year, I would think viewers would WANT more of the standard sports-style cheering that goes on.

[steps Inside Asbestos Box]

Just my $.02.

I will address this with my first post here at DCP. I look at Drum Corps as an activity that is totally different than sports, in that I take enjoyment from each and every Corps, and cheer loudly for everyone who performs. The Scouts are my favorite, but I love watching just about anyone- Cavies, PR, even the Blue Stars and the Marion Glory Cadets. I have only been to 5 shows and have never marched in a corps, but I go to the shows for the music, the precision of movement, and the overall excitement of watching talented individuals doing what they love to do. I am also a sports nut, but with sports I cheer for a specific team, or specific players. When I see Drum Corps, I just want to see everyone do their best to succeed, and in the process, create enjoyable memories for me and many others. LONG LIVE DRUM CORPS! {and good luck to all!}