SA Night Scores

Guest DrumCorpFan

BD taking 6th in brass is certainly a surprise. I don't think in my lifetime that has happened. But they are improving so time will tell where they end up.

Was this deserved or a mistake??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The judges did a great job at this show for sure. I might not have given the 91's but everything else is right on. I even agree with Bluecoats in 6th (that was hard to say). It definately wasn't their music that put them there. It was their visual. Kinda dirty. They'll clean it and it will be wonderful. I couldn't really hear anything from the amps from where I was sitting. Kinda depresing actually. I wanted to hear all of it so I could get a good read if I liked it or not.

And Cadet's show, in my opinion, was a very good show. Once everything connected in my mind it was wonderful. Well done Cadets.

And no offense to any other corps performing, but it was kinda obvious that Cavies were going to win. Their visual performance just blew everyone out of the water. Except water isn't allowed on a DCI field.

this is so ####in exciting, all the way around, can you believe how great this season has been and what's to come? regardless of who you root for :)

Top 3 will be very tight eventually. 

Color Guard

1. Cavies

2. Cadets

3. BD

4. Phantom

5. Madison

I bet it was a great show.  Bravo to all!

Jonathan

Actually, Crown took 4th in guard.....

:)

I need to pinch myself - for so many reasons and on so many levels!