Broken Arrow Scores

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, interesting, all around. bad reaction to madison's new ending?

Hmm, not really much movement at all.

Though Boston is up +2. :blink:

As someone said in the Enid Scores thread, I think this panel of judges came out of SA, with the idea of leaving big score movements to Indy. I suspect at Indy there will have to be a righting of wrongs, so to speak.

Scott

Allaina's Dad

Bluecoats '05

Edited by mybugsyisblue

heh, looks plenty right to me

dang... well kudos to all three groups... i guess its always fun to root for the underdog! here is the deal- without question the best bluecoats show ever... BUT THEN Madison comes along to have their best show since the awe inspiring 95 season, and phantom comes along to have their best show since 96 when they won it!!... no fair... i wont sit here and say madison and phantom dont deserve to be in front of the 4-6 group right now because the judging community has been somewhat consistent... its just frustrating to think of how far i think this bluecoats show would have gone just ONE YEAR earlier.... i guess you have to run as fast as you can just to keep up though, eh?

you're right, element... i'm probably just stupid.

hmm... upon reviewing about 50 of your last posts... i do notice that you use the "i'm with stupid" a lot... maybe thats just how you respond to people... no big deal... i also noticed that you really liked the show of my rook-out year and said something along the lines of you really liked it/ thought it was under-appreciated... so... how can i stay mad at you?

Edited by nero14

dang...  well kudos to all three groups...  i guess its always fun to root for the underdog! here is the deal- without question the best bluecoats show ever... BUT THEN Madison comes along to have their best show since the awe inspiring 95 season, and phantom comes along to have their best show since 96 when they won it!!... no fair...  i wont sit here and say madison and phantom dont deserve to be in front of the 4-6 group right now because the judging community has been somewhat consistent...  its just frustrating to think of how far i think this bluecoats show would have gone just ONE YEAR earlier.... i guess you have to run as fast as you can just to keep up though, eh?  yeah.. i know i'm pouting...  :(

It's so nice to hear the TRUTH about this season!