DIVISION III

1 Taipei Yuehfu 75.350

2 Capital Sound 72.700

3 Dutch Boy 68.250

4 Allegiance Elite 66.750

5 Pride of the Lions 66.150

6 Blue Saints 35.950

Way to jump back up Dutch!

Rob, it looks like you got your birthday wish after all!

I guess the Blue Stars got a little tired of all the talk about how the east and west coast corps were outscoring them. Just goes to show, you cannot compare scores until the regions start to meet up.

(Div II & III) Music on the March II, Dubuque, IA

July 27, 2005

Place Corps Score

DIVISION II

1 Blue Stars  85.350

2 Oregon Crusaders  84.300

3 Fever  82.350

4 Colt Cadets  58.550

DIVISION III

1 Taipei Yuehfu  75.350

2 Capital Sound  72.700

3 Dutch Boy  68.250

4 Allegiance Elite  66.750

5 Pride of the Lions  66.150

6 Blue Saints  35.950

Edited by mcjordansc

(Div II & III) Music on the March II, Dubuque, IA

July 27, 2005

Place Corps Score

DIVISION II

1 Blue Stars  85.350

2 Oregon Crusaders  84.300

3 Fever  82.350

4 Colt Cadets  58.550

DIVISION III

1 Taipei Yuehfu  75.350

2 Capital Sound  72.700

3 Dutch Boy  68.250

4 Allegiance Elite  66.750

5 Pride of the Lions  66.150

6 Blue Saints  35.950

GOD I LOVE THESE KIDS !!!

:blink::worthy::worthy::worthy::blink::worthy::blink::worthy:

I guess the Blue Stars got a little tired of all the talk about how the east and west coast corps were outscoring them. Just goes to show, you cannot compare scores until the regions start to meet up.

t

????? What East Coast Corps do you see there? Not dissing the West/Midwest corps. Just don't see how this constitutes meeting up.

t

????? What East Coast Corps do you see there?  Not dissing the West/Midwest corps.  Just don't see how this constitutes meeting up.

OK, we will say west coast tonight. Saturday night we will see how things are really shaking out.

Oh, forget the east versus west.... how about those Canadians!! b**bs

Oh, forget the east versus west.... how about those Canadians!! b**bs

GO CANADA.

FYI, there's a Canadian sop player marching in her second year for the OC who's nick name is "Canada". She's lov'in it! (And so is her dad :worthy: )

And that's what this Drum Corps thing is all about. It's about the kids and the experience they get from these organizations.

Just imagine what it must feel like to be a kid from Edmonton, standing in a football field in Dubuque, IA, competing with kids in corps from equally far away places. What a fantastic activity this is!

My drum corps experience is so engrained in my psyche, that my heart starts to race just watching these great kids practice. It makes me feel like I’m a kid again.

GO CANADA.

FYI, there's a Canadian sop player marching in her second year for the OC who's nick name is "Canada". She's lov'in it! (And so is her dad :worthy: )

And that's what this Drum Corps thing is all about. It's about the kids and the experience they get from these organizations.

Just imagine what it must feel like to be a kid from Edmonton, standing in a football field in Dubuque, IA, competing with kids in corps from equally far away places. What a fantastic activity this is! 

My drum corps experience is so engrained in my psyche, that my heart starts to race just watching these great kids practice. It makes me feel like I’m a kid again.

I hope we see Strutters back on the field, along with Bandettes, the few Ontario Corps sitting in the wings and a whole bunch of Quebec corps in the near future. I know that last year we had our RV parked in the lot at Invesco Field and a Canadian who marches in Madison Scouts came over to talk to us.... There are a few out there.... make us proud! :worthy:

GO CANADA.

There are about four or five kids from the Strutters marching in Dutch Boy and they add a lot to the show. They are great kids and they fit in quite nicely to the mix in DB.

All Canadian corps and kids are making Canada proud, they always do !!!

There are about four or five kids from the Strutters marching in Dutch Boy and they add a lot to the show. They are great kids and they fit in quite nicely to the mix in DB.

All Canadian corps and kids are making Canada proud, they always do !!!

There are three alums of the Regina Lions Band marching this year....one aging out with Phantom Regiment, one marching with SCV, and another with his second year at Madison Scouts. Go Canada!!