DCI CAM

I thought the DCI Cam & Live coverage would be cool...BUT a slide show without audio!

I'd rather have a delay and see the entire production live and not 5 second snap shots. If the technology DCI is using can't offer a stream of the show then they should create a slide show of the show with audio. I'd rather wait 10-30 minutes for that service than none. Even a day! If they could produce a small portion of a show and post it to view than they could do the entire show!

Why did I pay good money for! :worthy:

Am I out of line? :huh:

I thought the DCI Cam & Live coverage would be cool...BUT a slide show without audio!

I'd rather have a delay and see the entire production live and not 5 second snap shots. If the technology DCI is using can't offer a stream of the show then they should create a slide show of the show with audio. I'd rather wait 10-30 minutes for that service than none. Even a day! If they could produce a small portion of a show and post it to view than they could do the entire show!

Why did I pay good money for!  :worthy:

Am I out of line? :huh:

Mine's working with both audio and video.

Not out of line, just your expectations are higher than what they are capable of delivering right now (plus their descriptions of what they offer ("live CAM") are somewhat misleading). My perception is that its a slow growth over the past few years for them on this online media stuff, especially the live feeds. Season Pass is cool having all the audio archives available on demand, but with as visual as drum corps has become, the whole offering does need to be the reverse (i.e. way more full videos than audio onlys). My hope is they are heading that direction, or that they start listening to this reasoning and switch to more and better video in the future.

The DCICAM part has both audio and video, and it is working properly with the Spirit clip that is up for Indy (the audio was not working correctly for the DCICAM clips in Murpheesboro). The "front page" shots are not supposed to have audio, and never had. It's just a web-cam-like refresh every few seconds.

If you are a paying member then you should have audio and video once you get to the event home and click dci cam. Just click each clip and let it stream. I for one have found ti well worth the money this summer.