White Sabers

From all of here at Spectrum Winterguard we are very excited to see your progress on the field this year. Its always an amazing thing to see a corps compete in its first year of field competition. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the kind words. We're very excited a/b our progress on the field as well! It's been a fun year and we're looking forward to Scranton.

Ditto that Mossy!!! It has been a very exciting year. I'm looking forward to Scranton also. We have a great bunch of young talented performers and they are doing a great job this year. Everyone keep up the hard work.

Thanks Tradition, It's been a fun and interesting year so far. Last weeks scores certianly opened my eyes again. But anyway, its not really a surprise. We will continue to do our best and WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. Being an OPEN Corps next year is our goal. So look out, here we come!

Mark - Director

Edited by mcg155

Thanks Tradition, It's been a fun and interesting year so far.  Last weeks scores certianly opened my eyes again.  But anyway, its not really a surprise.  We will continue to do our best and WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.  Being an OPEN Corps next year is our goal.  So look out, here we come!

Mark - Director

I understand you guys will be staying with us at the Radisson,..................hide the children,...................LOL

,...........now looking forward to consuming wobbly pops with you Sabers in Scranton,.................... :mmm: :blink:

I understand you guys will be staying with us at the Radisson,..................hide the children,...................LOL

,...........now looking forward to consuming wobbly pops with you Sabers in Scranton,.................... :mmm:  :blink:

....as I mentioned in a previous post..............this is a SLEEPER corps'...........from what I saw at the Erie show........others may want to be checking their rear view mirror..............there's something very positive happening here...........