Judging Fixed?

96.5  was their FINALS score last year.

No it wasn't.... 95.6 was their FINALS score last year.

They surpassed that by 0.9 tonight, and there are 9 days to go!

For the record, in '02 the Cavies had a 96.2 going into Finals week with 6 days out from the Saturday show. The Cadets not only have 9 days left, but 5 shows to go (Allentown, NJ, Q, S, F) , as compared to Cavies 3 shows (Q, S, F) in 2002 at this point. Are DCI fans in for a record score in Finals in '05? I dunno, but I'll be there no matter what happens!!!

EDIT: Oh sorry, to get back on topic.... the Cadets certainly aren't "stalling" now are they?

GO CADETS!!!!!!! :blink:

Edited by IMcomguy

Don't worry, Dr. Inflato will make his obligatory appearance at Finals.  He always does.

Looks like he made an early appearance tonight. 96.5 for Cadets. It's the Thursday before Allentown. Does that score not seem a wee bit high for anyone this time of the season?

Looks like he made an early appearance tonight.  96.5 for Cadets.  It's the Thursday before Allentown.  Does that score not seem a wee bit high for anyone this time of the season?

seems a lil high to me for this stage in the season- performance visual goes from an 18.5 to 19.2 from pitt to tonight :blink:

103.4 by finals?

Just was curious about scores lately. Any opinions on stalling scores,,(Madison ),,,,,,or up and down last minutes scores till finals?  Maybe DCI  has something to do with it?? Better attendance>??  Favorites,? or the"right time, their "turn"  to win?  I have my opinions ,,no comment here yet ,,, but if anyone else has a comment or two,, I'd like to hear them.  :sshh:  B)

AKA Peaking before finals.

If you look at some of the threads earlier in the seasons, alot of people said this show (Madison) would peak because it was too clean to early, etc.