West Chester PA

... and I think they have the dumbest show in the top 6  :(

There's no accounting for taste! :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PhantomMom,

you must have someone on the inside. I listened to the scores live and was 10 minutes behind you.

Scott

No, was just watching the DCI site and happened to see it come up. They are on the ball tonight. I was listening to Phantom's scores being announced by phone as those scores were posted as well. Good job DCI.org.

Well, Cadets just bested their score from Finals last year. Finals score for Cadets last year was 96.125 Tonight it was 96.5

Other corps that have now beaten their score from their highest performance score last year:

Colts

Southwind

Pacific Crest

Mandarins

Pioneer

Those within 1 point of breaking their highest performance score from last year:

Madison

Bluecoats

Troopers

Magic

Phantom Regiment

Esperanza

A great year for many corps!!!

recaps up, 19+ in everything for cadets

HOLY ####!

Look out, here come the Cadets everyone!  :blink:

Your Right, Holy ####!

The Cadets are on a roll and there corps is like a rocket ship headed to the (championship) moon!

There show really rocks and is getting cleaner by the day! Some of the people that don't understand this show must get to see it again! This show could break the old time highest score for DCI Championship 99.15, we will have to wait and see on August 13th

GO CADETS

Holy Name Shall Always Be!

yeah blue... i've heard some good things about their cleaning plans... they have so much potential with this show if they can shine it up before finals...

i'm sticking by my them passing madison prediction... i think they will take some captions off phantom come finals, but i'm afraid that might be a battle that goes phantom's way... but its going to be closer than it is right now-... just my opinion! :)

I just got home from this show.

The Jersery Surf was impressive, they need to clean more and pick up the pace a little. This not so little Div II corps will turn heads. Watch for the rockets going about 100 feet high at the end of the show. The newly crowned clown princes of DCI are back this season. Oldtimers will like the salute to VK, Bridgmen, 27th an others.

Mandarins, agressive drum line and proud corps. These kids alway impress. It was my first read on this show, so I need to learn the music better, but they are solid contender for semis.

Blue Knights, can you say kick ### drum line on DCP? Bass line is hot, if you appriciate the kids that can split it up, watch this bass line. Great show, and neat drum solo work by the corps.

Crossmen were HOT!! I went to a practice a few days ago and saw a run thru after a long day in the sun. I have to admit...in unis and under the lights the corps rocked (literally) the house...pun intended. They can make finals with this show. Cleaner drill, nice show ending and good energy. The just need to rock Allentown like they did the home town crowd. Great encore!!!

Blue Coats are, in one word, impressive. Clean drill, nice uniforms, great guard, awsome F ing drum line and some really cool body work and drill moves. Solid all the way around. They deserve their 91.

Cadets....I finally get it. I saw them at Giants stadium and knew the staff would work out the kinks. This staff knows how to maximize the product for champs week...and they did it again. Tenor line kicks ### as does whole corps. Talking minimized and "drum speak" is articulate and clear. AND...the drum line throws it down all over...so they can play it too. The "mirror" uniforms really work on one move as the corps goes back feild. The added brim to the back of the shako completes a mind blowing look. "Are they coming or going?" They were really great tonight.

Side note: saw some drum corps buddies for the first time in 12 years. Keep in touch when you can. Neice (5) and Nephew (7) loved the show. Maybe they caught the bug tonight? Wore there new T shirts out of the stadium. Can't wait for Allentown.

This is very 1986 BD esque. They scored a 97 at Denver... 8 days before finals