Allentown Scores

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they had changes implemented tonight??? Me not know.

GO BLUE KNIGHTS!!!! I still think they can pass Boston and Carolina.

Quick shout out to my former director and Visual Caption Head for the Bluecoats Brian Hildreth. I knew he would do wonders for them. Keep it up buddy!

Edited by Danpod

guess the shed issue has prevented DCI from even posting scores...... (evil grin)

But on another note.... GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!

Drum Corps World Web Site had the Scores up an hour ago!

Allentown Scores 8/5/05

Edited by Marching Mallets

I wouldn't quite classify it as a disappointment - it's harsh reality. For the last two years, this corps has been victimized by extreme early season "hype." The 10th-20th scoring corps are QUITE improved this season!

But how does that explain going from a score of 79.7 last night to a 76.65 tonight? 3.05 is a lot to drop in a day... anyone that was at either show care to comment?

So I was right all along when I corrected this already?  :P j/p

yeah, I clicked paste and then read the post. Sorry, but I did want to mention the newer updated changes in the ending. If anyone saw the Cavaliers Show, I would like to hear what they thought. They changed it more after Pittsburg. Gonna be hard to beat the 96.5 the Cadets got the other night. Who knows. Good luck to those tomorrow.

Bluecoats take Blue Devils in GE Music, Ensemble Music, and ties Percussion and overall Music. Is it possible that another heavy weight could fall?

Go Ohio corps! All three are making nice strides going into finals week. Cap Reg. passing Mandarins and Pacific Crest. Glassmen slowly closing the gap on Boston. And BLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Putting the squeeze on Blue Devils! Looks to be an exciting finish to the season!