?s about live quarterfinal feed

Question to anyone who saw last year's live quarterfinal feed from Denver....Did you get to see all 24 corps?

We can't make it out to Foxboro and thought about heading up to Minneapolis to see the quarterfinal broadcast in the theater in Brooklyn Center. Then I see that they show only the top 17 live.....I seriously doubt that my son's corps (Pioneer) will be one of those 17 (but miracles can happen). If they only show the top 17 'live', will they show the other 6 or 7 on a delayed status?

Just thought someone here might be able to answer......

last year it started later and so we only saw top 17, i'd assume with the earlier start time this year we'll see em all :)

You'll see the top 17 live and snippets of 18-24 in between the live performances. We should know tonight after Allentown #2 who that will be respectivly.

Jim Wolf

71-77 NJ Black Watch

does it work out to like 6 hours total?

Yeah, it'll be that long. If I remember right, there is an intermission halfway through. However, last year, I got there early and they were actually showing the #18 corps live. I think they were testing the feed because it wasn't being commentating, but I remember seeing that before the show actually started. Maybe if you get there early, they may be doing the same thing again. I know I'm getting there earl for a good seat.

i had a hard time sitting through 3 hour long LOTR movies, i'm dead! :o :D

Edited by jayboe172

i had a hard time sitting through 3 hour long LOTR movies, i'm dead! :o  :D

Pretty sure they have an intermission scheduled in for the theatergoers.