I wasn't there, but I'll write a quick review, anyway....

There were a bunch of corps that played. The one with the highest score won. Cabs Alumni blew everybody's socks off. There were lots of bugs and the bathrooms were kind of stinky.

How'd I do?

bathrooms were kind of stinky

For a minute, I thought were there. If you had been, it would have read "d@mn stinky" instead of "kind of stinky" :P

For a minute, I thought were there. If you had been, it would have read "d@mn stinky" instead of "kind of stinky" :P

That was early in the evening. I know I wouldn't have gone back later. There are some nice bushes over by the bank, behind the equipment truck.

Edited by MJH

Yeah, but then the people who were too cheap to pay for tickets (the ones on the hill) woulda seen ya!  :sshh:

Bill

Just in case you don't know Bill....those people on the hill who were "too cheap to pay for tickets" just happened to be the members of the Caballeros Alumni. We are always on so #### late, we never get a chance to see the corps perform. So, if we are "too cheap to pay for tickets", then so be it!!!! But at least we got to see YOU and the the other corps perform!!!

Just in case you don't know Bill....those people on the hill who were "too cheap to pay for tickets" just happened to be the members of the Caballeros Alumni. We are always on so #### late, we never get a chance to see the corps perform. So, if we are "too cheap to pay for tickets", then so be it!!!! But at least we got to see YOU and the the other corps perform!!!

I also know, my family, for many years sat there too (not this year). Not because they were cheap but because my cousins all brought their small children and thought it would not be fair to have little kids get noisy around other paying people in the stands that love DC. Imagine that trying to be considerate. Since then they have begun voluteering for the children's home at the show help selling tickets and 50/50.......but......lets put down the fans, simply because its easy to ASSume..........

Sorry the nerve was touched.

Weather wise ..... GREAT night with a LOT less bugs flying everywhere compared to last summer.... *whew* for that!!

Bush..... LAID IT DOWN in Kingston!!!! B)

Can't wait for Rhode Island ..........!!!!!!! b**bs

(and, yes... the bathrooms were stinky.....) <**>