Kingston Questions

I love the "Statesman Style"!  Seriously!  (even if you do pay for ringers, but that's ok,

Joey gets paid to march because he's been on the horn staff for 4 years, and staff members get paid. Im sure 99.999999% of the all staff members in DCA, amongst all corps, get paid. Weather they march or not, and I think most corps have more staff members that march, then those that dont. I honestly think that it would have been a HUGE mistake not to put Joey on staff....he has sooooo much to bring to the table and teach the hornline!! Such talent that boy has!!

GO GET 'EM STATESMEN!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you all!!!!!! :rock::rock:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey gets paid to march because he's been on the horn staff for 4 years, and staff members get paid.  Im sure 99.999999% of the all staff members in DCA, amongst all corps, get paid. Weather they march or not, and I think most corps have more staff members that march, then those that dont.  I honestly think that it would have been a HUGE mistake not to put Joey on staff....he has sooooo much to bring to the table and teach the hornline!!  Such talent that boy has!!

GO GET 'EM STATESMEN!!!!!!!!!!!    I miss you all!!!!!!  :rock:  :rock:

As far as Joey being on a staff.... I had the pleasure of talking with Joey, and having adult beverages, in the Kingston parking lot. He took the the time to listen to a judges tape to hear a brass line and gave his opinion. I have to tell you that he was right on with his comments and advice. Joey is, and will be, a very valuable staff member...and who knows!

Joe, you can play in my pit ANYTIME! Joe, you can teach my brass line ANYTIME!

2.) Bush's female drum major... She is HOT! Wow! Who is she? (and can I get her number? Would this old drummer have a chance?)

Her name is Kris Gerace. 

As for her attractiveness, Kris might just be first among equals.  There are quite a few in the Bushwackers!!

For a SUBSTANTIAL donation to the Bushwackers, I think I could forward her number to you.

I'm speechless...thanks for the compliment! My mother has warned me about dating drummers, but flattery will get you everywhere!!!

In all seriousness, Bob is absolutely right. Not so much about the fundraiser part, but rather that the whole da*n corps is filled with beautiful women who have tons of talent. They're my heros!

Anyway, thank you for watching and stay tuned -- we promise to keep things interesting!

Bush's female drum major,

K

i'm a percussionist and married so i don't need your number. 30 of my friends do tho

i'm a percussionist and married so i don't need your number. 30 of my friends do tho

30X100=$3,000.00

We'll make a deal - we'll buy percussion equipment with this fund-raiser!!

You're always looking to make a buck or two, aren't you Bob?

Wait a minute...another idea!!

Ladies and gentlemen, Dave Minero is an incredible specimen of the male gender. Sculpted like a Greek god with a GQ face. Rather articulate though politically misguided, Dave would be a charming companion for ANY social event. Be it a night on the town, a day on the beach, or any venue you could dream of, Dave would absolutely complete the perfect picture.

Do I hear $100.00?!