cadets win quarterfinals

Yeah, I agree. I have seen them 3 times and just don't understand. Unless they are just super clean. How were the Cavaliers tonight? My son said they changed a little more on the ending yesterday, maybe that had something to do with it. Man the technically precise, fast marching, horn moves, and visual effects of the Cavaliers seem so much more visual than Cadets. But I am not a judge so I never know what they are looking for. Maybe the music makes up for it, I don't understand. But don't take me wrong, I am not trying to take anything from the Cadets, I know several of them, but really, a door and 4 girls?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the same thing i heard in regards to the b-thing and s-thing.

these judges seem to be getting worse then better.

for sure they see things completely different then the fans--educated or not.

IMO NO WAY should the upper 3 outcome been that way--especially the spreads.

more like cavies/phantom(either way) then cadets.

hope the panel for semi's and finals wake up--because it seems like quarters panel was out to lunch--to put it mildly.

It's so funny that Dennis had made the comment that the judges weren't giving high scores at all and then they give out a 98.. just wow. I thought the Cadets show was very good and ahead of the Cavaliers, but not a 98. When I saw the Cadets in San Antonio, the show didn't really appeal to me, but it has definately grown on me. The comment on the Cavaliers, the ending is definately different than what I saw in SA, throwing the hats on the ground with attitude was cool. Visually- this is definately a Cavies show, but music wise, this is definately non-Cavie like.

heh, i actually enjoyed the cadets show immensely, and im not the biggest cadets fan ever. i think the overall show design seems to flow alot better than the cavies and the music just works better. but thats just me, im sure theres 10K people out there who disagree.

however, one thing of note in my theatre...

a guy just sitting 3 seats away said "well, thats the worst best show ive ever seen"