Official Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been to semi's in a while - is this normal practice to announce scores as they go??  I can't remember.

Auggghhhh... in 1986 and 1987, they waited.. and did a DM Only retreat (the big guns were NOT part of QF's back then). We were DYING to know if Garfield (Cadets) could upset the SCV juggernaut (YAY! they did). In 1988, they kept all semi scores a total secret...Kansas City would have imploded knowing Madison stormed away w/ a semifinal win. hehe

The system we now know began in 1989 (three-night competition). remember... LAST time in Boston, the top 7 were cancelled due to storms. <gulp> :sshh:

Auggghhhh... in 1986 and 1987, they waited.. and did a DM Only retreat (the big guns were NOT part of QF's back then). We were DYING to know if Garfield (Cadets) could upset the SCV juggernaut (YAY! they did). In 1988, they kept all semi scores a total secret...Kansas City would have imploded knowing Madison stormed away w/ a semifinal win. hehe

The system we now know began in 1989 (three-night competition). remember... LAST time in Boston, the top 7 were cancelled due to storms. <gulp>  :sshh:

sTORMS ON bOSTONS DOOR right now

Oh, brother. I just read this on cavies' site:

"The Red Sox are up in this year's world series three games to two, as the Cubs come into tonight's game as the underdogs. Will the Cubs be able to pull it out tonight at Gillette Stadium?"    <_<

i hope so im a huge cubs fan sinch i was born !!

GO CUBBIES ,,,,,

I MENT MADISON !!!

Oh, brother. I just read this on cavies' site:

"The Red Sox are up in this year's world series three games to two, as the Cubs come into tonight's game as the underdogs. Will the Cubs be able to pull it out tonight at Gillette Stadium?"    <_<

The Cubs? Is this their way of saying "We give up"?

W. Stiff, that's the ODDEST icon ever. Is your real name Christy Brown? (4.725 points to your fave corps for whoever gets that reference!)

I dunno about the name ..I'm not to good on computers ,,so if it says thats my name i guess it is ... I dont even know how to make a profile or whatever.. oh well

The icon is a pic of me ,,,,just took it yesterday