Official Semifinals Discussion Thread

I would absolutely hate seeing a tie now what with the tiebreakers they put in place...the 2 corps get the same score, but there's an asterisk next to one (well, gee whilikers, we used arbitrary numbers from the recaps to determine an outright champion)

That will NOT happen, especially considering ESPN is all about WINNING! Unless it's a tie for 2nd, I can live with that.

Rocketman - anyone see my tie?

ampssuck

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will NOT happen, especially considering ESPN is all about WINNING! Unless it's a tie for 2nd, I can live with that.

Rocketman - anyone see my tie?

ampssuck

ESPN shows PGA results with ties for 1st all the time, denoting the winner due to playoff holes with asterik or message on the screen.

Even if there is a tie...there is a tie breaker in place that was instituted about 4 years ago (if it hasn't bee axed since).

Thanks to a cancellation by the AZ Gaming Comission, I was able to get to Foxboro (but missed Mandarins and 'Scades).

There were 2 shows that dissapointed me, X-men and BD. X-men cause it just was tooooooooooooo dirty and BD cause it had no life, no excitement.