Stadium Food

4.00 for lemonade - and it was really bad.

3.50 for bottled water - that i kept refilling at the water fountain between the bathrooms as did other people in my row, and probably a lot of others in the stadium.

7.50 for a pound of bbq chicken wings, 2 of which I was lucky to have from my friend Tiffany in the Cap Reg guard - while quite good, not worth 7.50 :)

Glad I had my Twizzlers in my bag to snack on in the stadium so I wouldn't have to pay any other outrageous prices.

I paid $4.50 for the most disgusting dry fries I have ever tried to eat. They were so over cooked the insides were like sawdust. I tried to eat them but gave up after 2. Does anyone know how cheap potatoes are? Boy they make a mint on us. I lined up for the full break for this????

note to self ~ if going tomorrow eat on the way

or wait and gouge self in RI on Sunday :D

Expensive bad food is something those of you in Boston had in common last night with those of us in the movie theatre! :P

cargo pants + ziploc bags = cheap snacks! :P

OK we all know the prices are high but if you want a burger go to McDonalds in the endzone.

The stadium ones a horrible.  They are bad at the football games, no reason to think they have changed much.

Just run to a local place for food or keep some in your car. Oh wait, they won't let you back in the stadium if you leave.

Great stadium, but a disappointing venue.