The Standing "O's" I'll remember most

5. The standing O for the entrance of the Vanguard onto the field. The rain had passed, and echos of "Music of the Night" could be heard from the tunnel.

4. The standing O for the Bluecoats' finish, accompanied by a resounding "Bluuuuuuu"

3. The standing Os (plural) for the Cadets show. Great sound. Great performance. All around great.

2. The standing O for the end of the SCV show, starting well before the final hit. Everyone recognized what a phenemonal performance the Vanguard had turned in.

1. The standing O for the Phantom Regiment when they received their 3rd place finish, and the other when they left the field just before Cadets did their encore. The crowd couldn't give their performance enough standing O's.

Congratulations to all the performers on a great year. What will you remember most from tonight's performance?

PhilSCV

5. The standing O for the entrance of the Vanguard onto the field. The rain had passed, and echos of "Music of the Night" could be heard from the tunnel.

"Divine intervention" my friend.

The heavens tooketh, and gaveth tonight. :angel:

#1. The standing ovation for us in Allentown after the first hit in the closer.

#2. All the standing ovations we received all season long without giving a crap about the scores. The crowd makes everything worth it.

...the pain of losing and the joy of winning

and all with a smile...

-Thank you Lord

5th, Crossmen, semifinals...you kinda knew they werent gonna get in, so this was emotional,,and they deserved every bit of it.

4th, SCV at the end of their opener...I was suprised that so many got up, the very suprised and happy just about everyone got up.

3rd, SCV at the end of their show....electrifying, complete with crowd noise !

2nd, The one received by Phantom Regiment towards the end of their show when the "flappers" completed their dance

1st, The one that occured after PR was announced in 3rd place...completely spontaneous, healthy, and well deserving....good choice, I have to agree.

~G~

All of them during and after SCV's show. For some reason I as a corps member was able to connect with them especially, on finals night. The emotion being unleashed into that performance was unlike anything I heard or saw all season. To be completely honest, they were also the only corps that actually impressed me with their performace all season. Sure others where cleaner, but SCV owned the field.

#1. The standing ovation for us in Allentown after the first hit in the closer.

#2. All the standing ovations we received all season long without giving a crap about the scores. The crowd makes everything worth it.

...the pain of losing and the joy of winning

and all with a smile...

-Thank you Lord

And that is why Pioneer is so awesome ^OO^