Drum Bands International

I challenge you to go up to someone (or better yet, a group of someones) who participated in a DCI corps this past season and say that to his or her face.  I consider your statement to be a personal attack on every single member of every corps.

You gotta remember....for some people the rules don't apply because they are special!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This trash wasn't funny yesterday... nor did it express any other point than you are a fool.

b**bs HAHA That's good! I like it! Now remember 2000, what the Cadets made use of the Bb horns...

Edited by TommySopranoContra

You gotta remember....for some people the rules don't apply because they are special!

you stole my line bro!

I challenge you to go up to someone (or better yet, a group of someones) who participated in a DCI corps this past season and say that to his or her face.  I consider your statement to be a personal attack on every single member of every corps.

I think they would probably agree...where are the bugles?...it's drum and band corps...you can't have it both ways

I think they would probably agree...where are the bugles?...it's drum and band corps...you can't have it both ways

Well put Felixh. Thank you.

Also, thanks Lieut. General Effect for your erudite analysis as well:

"I agree. Some people need to develop a thick skin. Why the personal attack on a guy who's simply expressing his opinion, as odorous as some people may think it to be ? What's up with that ? Are we allowing selective personal attacks on here now ? Based upon a person's personal observation of what he is seeing ? This board needs to either allow personal attacks to go on, or eliminate such personal attacks altogether."

why is this thread not closed yet?

~>conner

we can agree to disagree, but the fact that you are a troll isn othing to agree, or disagree about.

this is called drum corps planet. It's not drum bands planet yet, and it hopefully never will be.

this thread is just another "bash DCI because of change" thread.

I understand we have freedom of speach, so dont bring that crap up. Come on. There is a reason why the other thread was closed.

~>conner

It sure isn't drum & bugle corps any longer.  Sad.  :(

Did you forget how to spell "IN MY OPINION?"

What's on the field today is NOT so demonstrably different from what I was first introduced to as "drum and bugle corps" over 20 years ago. Maybe it's not everything YOU first loved it for but it's absolutely everything I first loved it for.. and MORE.

I encourage you to go up to a Blue Stars or a Pioneer camp some weekend or even go out to Regiment or come down to a Cavaliers camp next summer to help cook or pick up kids at the airport.. come on out and just SEE how much it is JUST LIKE the drum and bugle corps you first loved.

What they key they carry, what they twirl or bang on makes ZERO difference. It's still drum and bugle corps.

Try a look at those corps from a vantage other than your seat in the bleachers some time.. I guarantee you you'll see kids just like the ones YOU marched with out there today getting EXACTLY what you got out of it.

What's REALLY sad is you don't see that and probably never will.

Stef

we can agree to disagree, but the fact that you are a troll isn othing to agree, or disagree about.

this is called drum corps planet. It's not drum bands planet yet, and it hopefully never will be.

this thread is just another "bash DCI because of change" thread.

I understand we have freedom of speach, so dont bring that crap up. Come on. There is a reason why the other thread was closed.

~>conner

Get 'im, Conner! ^OO^