The 2005 Renegades will beat every single corps...

LOL!!!

For a minute there I thought you were going to be all "We are so great. We are so great."

After all, you know how "cocky" we are on the Internet.

:worthy:

:P :P :P

....that was ever named the San Francisco Renegades in the history of Drum Corps.

That is my statement.  Camp Review to come shortly.

^0^

.....RENEGADES TO FOLD..........(towels that is......... b**bs )

"WHO CARES" b**bs

Camp Review......it's not very review-ific... I'm pretty out of it still.....

My legs feel like two bloody stumps, and if I had a plastic knife, I’d saw them off…..and I’ve never felt better.

You know how every drum corps staff in the land has said “The show is done. We are handing you the show. It is now for you to execute”? Well, I feel like that’s what happened this past weekend.

Everything is locked in.

I didn’t title this thread to be cute. Ok, but not JUST to be cute. :P Despite what many think of us out there in ‘net land (and in real life) our goal REALLY is just to be better than the previous year’s Renegades. I think we outdone ourselves this year. I think our staff has outdone themselves this year.

Camp this weekend was at MARS, breathing distance of the Tosco Oil Refinery. Yum-Yum. ampssuck Haha. (but also known as the place where BD gets 'good') The goal of this weekend was to clean the white off the rice. We made some minor tweaks to our drill (guard stuff) but mostly, it was "where is your angle on count 2? Count 2-and? Count 3? On what count do you blink?" Stuff like that. We had a hole open up (one of our members has been called to Afghanistan. Keep your head down, Al! :music: ) and some other movements, so we had to feed some old returning members into the show. No problem, they’re all old pros.

So, my goal was to sit down and write a review of camp… but it would look something like this:

Blah blah warm up. Blah blah clean some drill.. blah blah clean the flag work….blah blah clean the equipment…blah blah someone made a funny joke….blah blah…run throughs were awesome….blah blah..we worked really heard… blah blah…we’ve got the best show we’ve ever had…..blah blah…..we’re ready for Scranton.

I’d wager we had the same weekend every other corps in the land had.

That’s what makes Labor Day Weekend so much fun. We’re all working hard to produce the best show we can. This year, I’m excited to see Cabs, Kilties, & the groups from the south…even if they don’t have any ATMs in their stadiums (I’m soooooooo antagonistic :worthy: ). I’ve got a lot of friends I’m looking forward to seeing, The Mignemi’s, dreamy Jeff Zehner & Andy Ri(t)chie ( :worthy:), and to commit random acts of stealth chaos (either with our without the Mignemi’s, or dreamy Jeff Zehner & Andy Ri(t)chie.) ^0^

So there you have it. Renegades Family day is next weekend. I’m sure there’ll be an advertisement out there soon.

Rock on.

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa

So there you have it.  Renegades Family day is next weekend.  I’m sure there’ll be an advertisement out there soon. 

Will Satan and his ####spawn be in attendance, given your evilness and all?

:P

My fingers feel like 10 bloody stumps.

We had an awesome camp cleaning parts of our show. Next camp is more of the same and then we go on stealth mode. :-)

I saw the subject line of this thread and said .... oh Lisa.... what are you startin' up now... lol.

It was an incredible camp from start to finish!!! I honestly don't think I've ever been so mentally focused in my life. Any split second that anything else entered my mind, I got rid of it and moved on. I didn't know my brain could be so tired!!!! :)

No bloody stumps here but my skin feels like it wants to melt off. I swear I need to figure out how to reapply sunblock!!!!! The sun is just so much more intense in Ca than I'm used to!! lol

I can't believe the season is almost over! :(

The sun is just so much more intense in Ca than I'm used to!! lol

That's probably because it doesnt' RAIN every day in the summer time like it does down in the south. :P

But I :worthy: to your ability to push through the heat and still perform well. I, myself, am a wimp!

But you're right, alot of us noticed the change in focus this weekend, the ability to clean and move forward and just get work DONE!!!!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOOO