top ten

so now that we have two weeks left til finals who is going to make top ten and who is going to win it all. just for fun.

i think bush will be in top three and may surprise everyone with a win. it should be interesting.

bucks will most likely win (unless bush does the show).

just have fun with it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the tea leaves, I've got seven spots locked up for Open Class Finals, and the final three spots up for grabs. Just my opinion, of course.

Class A is wide open.

Fran

Yes. Unlike sports & politics, you cannot speculate on how people will do at DCA. 

:worthy:

To expound on Lisa's comment,... BECAUSE of "sports" and politics, it makes no sense to speculate on who will finish where at DCA...Just come and have a good time, and make up your own mind! Most of us know that anything's possible at DCA now, so you never know what can occur.

Pat

:P

To expound on Lisa's comment,... BECAUSE of "sports" and politics, it makes no sense to speculate on who will finish where at DCA...Just come and have a good time, and make up your own mind!  Most of us know that anything's possible at DCA now, so you never know what can occur.

Pat

:P

I'll share my thoughts on this year...

1. Bucs

2. Empire

3. Bush

4. Brigs

5. MBI

6. Renegades

7. Cabs

8. Corps Vets

9. Carolina Gold

10. Cru

... and if you are offended, I don't really care :)