top ten

On behalf of the Bushwackers, we wish everyone good luck who is competing this weekend and at DCA championships.  And to the Kris Gerace Fan Club, she will be signing autographs this weekend.

I think we should have Kris conduct the show twice in West Haven because she missed the Waterbury show....

...and I think she would STILL be cute, even WITH a beard. LOL.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should have Kris conduct the show twice in West Haven because she missed the Waterbury show....

...and I think she would STILL be cute, even WITH a beard.  LOL.

w/Stp: Sans stupid

Edited by RumpsPlayer2000

After reading the tea leaves, I've got seven spots locked up for Open Class Finals, and the final three spots up for grabs.  Just my opinion, of course.

Class A is wide open.

Fran

Your tea leaves agree with my crystal ball. And you know what? That kind of makes it reallly exciting in a whole different way.

No! Don't bring earplugs!! There's a certain chord that the baritones hit in our show that helps to loosen ear wax buildup.  It's the part of your ears that you can't reach with your Q-Tips.  Very effective!

As long as it's not the "brown noise". B)

it was just fun.

i don't know who is going to win. but god if buck can say they are going to win and no react why is it the someone else within the reach can't say they are going to win without this type of reaction.

i don't have any ties to any corp.

just went to alot of show this year and bush has improve the most.

wow dca is up tight.

there's expressing an opinion, and then there's saying it in a way to incite amd flamebait.

guess which one you're falling under?