What's your favorite 12th place show?

Sky Ryders 87 had an awesome visual show, and maybe the best guard ever. But I'm personally over WSS so I'll go with VK 84. Still one of the most confidently-sold concept programs I've ever seen. They knew they were going to break through that year, and it showed.

Word to GMichael on the Sky Ryders show in 83. Good low brass (contra solo!) but nothing else. We spent all of second tour looking up at them saying "Whuh?"

Sky Ryders 87 had an awesome visual show, and maybe the best guard ever. But I'm personally over WSS so I'll go with VK 84. Still one of the most confidently-sold concept programs I've ever seen. They knew they were going to break through that year, and it showed.

Word to GMichael on the Sky Ryders show in 83. Good low brass (contra solo!) but nothing else. We spent all of second tour looking up at them saying "Whuh?"

You also had an awesome soprano line! :) :huh:

1983 Knights should have been the best 12th place corps from 1983, no actually, maybe 11th or 10th.....ugh, dont get me started !!!

~G~

I'll take 9th.Put 27 ahead of us, knock off the Freelancers, Cavies, Bridgemen, and Sky Ryders. 1983 was not a great year.

I'll take 9th.Put 27 ahead of us, knock off the Freelancers, Cavies, Bridgemen, and Sky Ryders. 1983 was not a great year.

Heres what I thought from what I saw:

1. Garfield Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Vanguard

4. Phantom Regiment

5. Madison Scouts

6. Suncoast Sound

7. Spirit of Atlanta

8. 27th Lancers

9. Freelancers

10. Knights

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

13. Cavaliers

14. Alliance

15. Skyryders

16. Bridgemen

17. Valley Fever

18. Velvet Knights

~G~

Edited by GMichael1230

The Stockton Commodores

:worthy: I forget exactly what year(s), but it was either 73 or 74.

Mike, you beat me to it...........and it was '73.

Unfortunately, "we" finished 14th at Prelims in '74. :(